Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Alex's Modding Tutorials

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
AlexTSK
mindless

Alex's Modding Tutorials

Post by AlexTSK »

Hello everyone! This will be my little video corner where I share my CR modding knowledge with yall, hope these videos help in one way or another. C&C's welcome :)

First up, exporting and having a look at an actual Reincarnation vehicle. This is actually labeled part 2, and the reason for that is part 1 involves using a little bit of Flummery but I'm waiting on Errol to release the new version so I can record the first part which deals with importing the Eagle R into flummery and exporting it as FBX.

Carmageddon:Reincarnation -Vehicle Structure Part 2

I have quite a few videos already recorded but please bear with me as I have a pretty awful internet connection so uploads take a while. I will probably be recording shorter videos than this first one from now on :)
starbuck
kill boss

Alex's Modding Tutorials

Post by starbuck »

Cool !

On a funny note I first saw it and though you came to my rescue due to the "making maps" thread. Now I am sad.

Seriously good work and thanks.
AlexTSK
mindless

Alex's Modding Tutorials

Post by AlexTSK »

starbuck wrote:Cool !

On a funny note I first saw it and though you came to my rescue due to the "making maps" thread. Now I am sad.

Seriously good work and thanks.

Thanks very much! No experience in map modding sadly, not yet anyway :)
Gravedrinker
hit n run

Alex's Modding Tutorials

Post by Gravedrinker »

Thanks for doing these, it's much appreciated. It's great to have tutorials ready for people who want to get into modding. I'll take a look at them as well when you got some more up, because even though I do know the basics, there is always stuff you can pick up from what other people know.
Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker
AlexTSK
mindless

Alex's Modding Tutorials

Post by AlexTSK »

You're welcome Gravedrinker :)

Update : Sadly, after recording the 'barebones car in CR' tutorials I ran into an unexpected result so I will have to re-record all that. They will probably be shorter segments than that first video as uploading large files on my connection is not very efficient.
flykas
turbo bastard

Alex's Modding Tutorials

Post by flykas »

Thanks! That is really good. I will try to get my first car into game when I'll finish it and these videos will be very helpfull.

Check who’s online