Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Any chance of a zombies mode update?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
zombieman
pedestrian

Post by zombieman »

I've played through this more times than I care to admit, and would love to replay it with the shuffling undead for a change.
Privata
turbo bastard

Post by Privata »

You can change the colour of the blood to green or even blue in the graphic options.

but carma is all about peds , the zombies were added due to evil censorship not for fun.

I understand everyone is different but I cant understand why you would want zombies.

now to get zombies into the game ''proper'' I guess you would need to :

Change the blood to green via the graphics or gameplay options

Repain the severed parts green (because they stay red when you have green blood)

Replace ped sound effects in the sound zads with zombie ones from C1 censored version

and your golden.

PS an MP mode were one team has to kill zombies and the other peds would be a cool idea and if you kill the wrong type you loose points for your team
zombieman
pedestrian

Post by zombieman »

I know that the original reason for the peds being zombies was censorship, and the general twitchiness of the BBFC, but it does make for a nice change if you've played through the games several times. Sometimes I just feel like killing a shitload of undeads.
FatCat
mindless

Post by FatCat »

C1 mobile is actually a complete rebuild of the original game on a new engine, this one technically never had zombies in it :O
zombieman
pedestrian

Post by zombieman »

But...but...but....zombies.

Seriously though, it's just a pipe dream. :)
Privata
turbo bastard

Post by Privata »

zombieman wrote:But...but...but....zombies.

Seriously though, it's just a pipe dream. :)

I think it would be possible if you realy want it.

If stainless make a drunk peds powerup we could use that animation for peds (or make custom ones , but I dont think thats possible yet) use the option that is allready there to turn blood green and replace the peds voices with the C1 versions.

Mind you , I do have a wierd nostalgic soft spot for the C1SP robot version because thats the first version of carma I ever got to play on my own PC , of course I got the blood patch ASAP but it was still intresting
zombieman
pedestrian

Post by zombieman »

I really do! (As my username may indicate, I like zombies.)

Check who’s online