This topic will house all of my released mods. New content will hopefully be coming soon.
Old Art can be found in my Fan Art topic.
If you've got any constructive criticism or are having any problems, then post here.
Thanks to Trent for his Max Tools, and also Errol for getting C:R Modding going.
Carmageddon Max Damage Videos:
Trucks & Trailers
The Roadkill Crossover
'70 Picard Piranha __________________________________
The Fraud Prince Pixie-Bob & Updated AbbaCab __________________________________
Older Videos ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Service Announcement/s:
Upcoming C:MD Releases:
CarMODgeddon is currently limited to vehicles, wheels & levels. As such, a workaround ZAD mod containing the trucks & trailers has been released. If CarMODgeddon is ever expanded, then proper multiplayer compatible versions can be released.
If you like what you have seen here, and would like to make a donation to the cause - Donations can be made here. This is strictly for donations, and is not a payment for goods/services.
26th August 1986 2020
- Updated '66 School Bus upload, prior upload somehow contained the T-Bone Express instead
25th July 1986 2020 - Part II
Introducing the Roadkill Crossover, head to the Roadkill section for two new vehicles.
25th July 1986 2020
Finally, the Truck & Trailer pack is not available. Head to the Zad mod section here.
- 8 Previously released Trucks + 1 new Truck (MegaWrecker)
- 28 Trailers
A CarMODgeddon version of the new Truck is also available from the Heavyweight section.
19th July 1986 2020
It's that time again. Updates across the board.
This is mostly in preparation for the Truck & Trailer pack. Rather than post all of the change logs for every car, here is a simplified breakdown:
Global (All vehicles)
- Removed uppercase letters from UI text where it should be lower case (Vehicle & Driver Names)
Heavyweight Trucks only
- Updated wheels (New Wheel_Garage.cnt to accomodate the new truck)
'70 Picard Piranha & '70 Clydesdale
- Fixed broken engine sounds
Stodge Squad Car ('78)
- Minor model fixes on front fenders (Smoothing groups & re-oriented edges)
Paralyser Grand Prick
- Corrected front suspension animation (numerous models had the wrong pivot points and structure data was off)
18th July 1986 2020
- Minor housekeeping fixes for all of my current releases will be coming tomorrow. Nothing really noticeable, but it still needs doing
04th May 1986 2020
- FatCat has provided updated versions & download links for the Carrerasaur. This are available here.
03rd May 1986 2020
- FatCat has provided updated versions & download links for the Carrerasaur & Monsterbug. These are available here.
November 16th 1985 2019
- The Picard Piranha is now available - Under Interstate '76/Vigilante 8
June 02nd 1985 2019
- Two new vehicles are now available
- Fraud Prince Pixie-Bob - Under Muscle Cars
- Abba Cab (Updated) - Under Heavyweights
April 12th 1985 2019
- Minor tidy up to make use of new features on the cwa
- Work has resumed on some carma content, but, due to other projects & real world 'stuff' - it is only being done when I can find the time . Any new releases will not be for a while
December 22nd 1988 2018:
- The "Heavy Metal Warriors" have arrived in town. Attack of the V8s Part III brings 8 new trucks to CMD
December 13th 1988 2018:
- Updates now out for the '72 Moth Truck & '66 School Bus
- 3 new ZAD Mods are now out
- Rig O Mortis & Trailer Tweaks (Requires '72 Moth Truck for extra wheel options)
- APO Disabling
- Extra wheel customization mod
December 09th 1988 2018:
Topic re-construction mostly complete.
October 25th 1988 2018:
- Work on the Level stalled some time back. But, it is my intention to release five of the heavyweight vehicles that featured in 'the final compilation' with three more heavyweight vehicles (one of which hasn't been started yet). Where appropriate, vehicles will be reconfigured to use the games standard trailers
- The '72 Moth Truck and '66 School Bus will also be updated due to re-balancing of 'Regulation' Heavyweight equipment (decreased defense and increased offense)
- Some experiments have been going on with substituting damage values in the main scripts with the relevant values from the last Pre-Alpha build of C:R
18th March 1988 2018:
All 29 Releases have now been updated
Legal/The Boring Stuff:
Unless otherwise stated, I do NOT give permission for any persons, companies, corporations, machines or entities to copy, modify, re-distribute, re-use, claim as your own, sell or reverse engineer any of the below vehicles or their component parts in whole or in part.
In other words if you want to make any changes, host or re-distribute any of these, you must have my explicit written consent first. I may not be able to physically stop people from doing this, but doing so is against my wishes.
Work In Progress:
Items that are planned, whenever I can find the time work on them.
Carmageddon Max Damage (CMD) Releases:
These are not for use in Reincarnation!
Minge Version 5.12 or higher is required for installation!
- Extract/drag the '.mingebag' file from the .RAR archive onto MINGE
- Follow the 'Install Mods' Prompt, If it warns of mods that are already installed, choose to keep the 'newest versions'
- If it prompts about mods already being installed, choose to keep the newest version
- Once the process is complete, enable the vehicle/s under the 'vehicles' tab
- Save changes & launch CarMODgeddon
A Mingeset file which enables just the 'Muscle Cars & Full-size cars' & the 'Vigilante 8 Rebuilds' can be downloaded from the GoogleDrive Folder as the cars.
NOTE: Full release note/s & update logs can be found in the ReadMe that is contained within each .rar archive.
- Sometimes, lights & windows will not repair properly (the material/s don't revert back to their un-damaged state)