Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

PS4 Pro

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Rockermatt
mechanic

PS4 Pro

Post by Rockermatt »

Are there any PS4 PRO enhancements planned for this game? i.e. more robust damage modeling, better texture detail, higher framerates, etc.?
felthat
hit n run

PS4 Pro

Post by felthat »

if i remember correctly, there wont be separate versions for ps4 and pro so u cant count on new features (i mean here damage modeling) but fps or textures are possible
shane
Stainless

PS4 Pro

Post by shane »

As far as I'm aware the current version of Carmageddon: Max Damage is already compatible with PS4 Pro. It won't feature any different damage modelling and textures and I believe it will still be at the same fps.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
BloodyBaron
pedestrian

PS4 Pro

Post by BloodyBaron »

Couldn't agree with you more. I do think the frame rate could do with a bump and a higher resolution couldn't hurt..........pretty open and shut reply you got there from the community manager though :-(
Synetearis
turbo bastard

PS4 Pro

Post by Synetearis »

Ps4 pro... i dont see that thing becoming a thing...
BloodyBaron
pedestrian

PS4 Pro

Post by BloodyBaron »

In terms of how many people are using the console?
koosa666
pedestrian

PS4 Pro

Post by koosa666 »

Stainless should use that extra horsepower and provide pro (and Scorpio when it releases) patch which will expand the rooster to 10 cars in free play, but unfortunately i think it would probably be too much work and coding for few carma fans on consoles.
Trent
mindless

PS4 Pro

Post by Trent »

Changing the amount of cars on the grid is as simple as changing the value of a variable. Testing it to make sure it's stable and performs well is an entirely different matter. Not to mention the computational power increase of the PS4 and Scorpio probably isn't enough to simulate 66% more cars: their performance boost comes mostly from the graphics side of things while simulating the extra cars is far more dependent on the CPU.
a.k.a. Brent

Check who’s online