Get it here:
Just drop the MingeBag into Minge and install it.
- All environments
- All races in said environments
- All powerups correctly placed
- All accessories correctly placed*
- All Routes correct*
- C1 APC and C1 Suppressor placed correctly
- All Cars updated to work with C:MD**
- Remade the majority of the geometry to be less janky and better support spawning pedestrians
- Converted a lot of level geometry into Accessories (e.g. signs, video walls, ramps, goal posts etc.)
- Adjusted ped spawns to better support spwning
- Fixed the race routes to show correctly on the minimap
- Added in a proper sky which you can't see for an unknown reason
- Created 3 different environment configurations to approximate those used in the races in the original game
- Added lights to lamps, checkpoints & crossing signs
- Fixed up most of the accessories to behave better.
Anyway, it's here! You might notice some big red * marks in the features list and here's why:
* Only CityA (which is Maim Street, Slaughter City and Wallstreet Crash) is what I'd call "almost complete", it still needs some tweaks but it's all there and working. The rest of the levels are extremely unfinished. They all should work and be playable however they the following known issues:
Minimap paths are mostly all broken. The race routes work but the don't show correctly on minimaps due to differences between old carma and nucarma's route makeup
No environment configurations, they're just generic
Peds are placed but don't spawn properly so you get very few peds in the levels
Accessories are all placed but aren't certain to work properly, they may have collision issues and don't have any updates like the lights on the lamps in CityA
The textures possibly need reconverting to TDX using the new flags I introduced in GibbedTools recently to stop them looking washed out
** On the cars front, I updated them all to work with C:MD, reconverted the textures and such, but they don't make use of any C:MD features properly. They don't have the internal cam set up, Suppressor doesn't use the proper 6 wheel setup, it's faked, etc. They all should work and be fun they just need some further updates.
So there you go, go have fun!