Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Image freezes, but I'm still playing

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Rigel84
pedestrian

Post by Rigel84 »

I've experienced this twice now. Suddenly the image is frozen, but I'm still interacting with the world, and if I hit ESC I enter the menu and so forth. I've the latest nvidia driver and I never ever experience problems in any other games. I have played I don't know how many games in the holidays, and it's only Camageddon Max Damage that is having problems. The game does not crash at any point though, the image just freezes.

A second problem I've experienced, is falling through a map. Both me and the opponents did so, on the Isle of Plight map, and it happened on quite a large area.

Rig:

Windows 10 fully updated

nvidia 680 GTX (playing in 1080p)

8gb ram

Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

Some people have already reported the falling-off-the-world one, but your other problem is pretty new. Could you submit both of these to the Helpdesk with as much information as possible? Thanks!
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.

Check who’s online