Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Content ?

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Content ?

Post by lemonrev »

I know Stainless is working on a mobile port of the game because hey mobile market is F'n huge but at the same time is cheap as all Hell. And price on game means nothing in an OVER crowded marketplace.

I want to ask Stainless or anyone else if they have a tip.

For more Content to be produced for Max Damage or did Stainless loose out of getting there money back after all games had been passed out ?.
Sleep Dirt
hit n run

Content ?

Post by Sleep Dirt »

There is a file in the game kicking about called DLC, I'd assume it means downloadable content, could mean David's leg collection, I sure hope they do knock out some DLC, it's a bit of easy cash just whipping up some 3D things when the core game is done, never know it might even let us save with a modded career game ; ) *hint hint*
The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

Content ?

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

i remember nobby mentioning the evilc10 would come to CMD.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Content ?

Post by lemonrev »

Fr0nt thanks, But honestly with the timelapse that we have right now, people will have long forgotten the game by the time the next patch ? / DLC content comes out. I thought stainless at least would bring DLC out and keep pumping it because people wish to play the game but with the KS under there belts i guess the game isn't going to make enough money to be worth while to keep working on it.

Its a shame but I would have hoped to more.
Steel_Blueflame
mechanic

Content ?

Post by Steel_Blueflame »

all i can say is..

Uhg... mobile gaming....gross...

but i do hope it pans out for them, like i hope it makes them some money so we can see future Carma titles that matter.

Check who’s online