Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Mods for Xbox One

The 2016 reincarnation of Carmageddon! Thanks, SCi!
Dr. Gonzo
mechanic

Mods for Xbox One

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

Can the Xbox One users download modded vehicles? If so, how would one go about doing this.
AlexTSK
mindless

Mods for Xbox One

Post by AlexTSK »

The PC version has limited mod support so I highly doubt it the xbox would have mod support.
starbuck
kill boss

Mods for Xbox One

Post by starbuck »

Look at Fallout 4, they have mods for the Xbox.

Problem is they have to be approved before they are released and its one big fustercluck for the devs. And they had to pay out the nose to allow it.

I will say this DONT EVEN THINK about downloading mods for CR unless they are officially announced.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct

They have changed it in the past year but in short...

Don’t cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

Use unauthorized hardware or software

Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches

Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)

Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods

(Stupid Microsoft they didnt even specify any longer)

Even coloring your Avatar to an unauthorized color can get you banned or modding your tenure, and you lose not only your Gamertag but all your purchases and your movies, etc. Microsoft is very strict.

Only authorized mods are allowed and as far as I know Stainless wont allow any in console version. Why do you think they never allowed CarMODgeddon mode in the console?
shane
Stainless

Mods for Xbox One

Post by shane »

Only the PC version of Carmageddon: Max Damage has mod support through the "CarMODgeddon" mode.
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
starbuck
kill boss

Mods for Xbox One

Post by starbuck »

Considering some of the great mods made for this game, they should do a free update (with the authors permission of course).
Dr. Gonzo
mechanic

Mods for Xbox One

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

This sucks. I was really hoping to get the Big Dump, and reign terror on all the smaller vehicles. Or find some of the splat pack vehicles that have been made for max damage

Check who’s online