This topic will house all of my released mods. New content will hopefully be coming soon.
Old Art can be found in my Fan Art topic.
If you've got any constructive criticism or are having any problems, then post here.
Thanks to Trent for his Max Tools, and also Errol for getting C:R Modding going.
Carmageddon Max Damage Videos:
The Fraud Prince Pixie-Bob & Updated AbbaCab
Attack of the V8s Part III Heavyweights [VHS Style]
The Final Compilation? (VHS Style) __________________________________
Attack of the V8s Part 2 Vigilante 8 Rebuilds (VHS Version) __________________________________
Attack of the V8s Part 2 Vigilante 8 Rebuilds (HD Version) __________________________________
Attack of the V8s Part 1 Summer Update (VHS Version) __________________________________
Attack of the V8s Part 1 Summer Update (HD Version) __________________________________
Attack of the V8s Part 1 Muscle Cars & Full-size Cars - VHS Version __________________________________
Attack of the V8s Part 1 Muscle Cars & Full-size Cars - HD Version __________________________________
Testing Trailers in Carmageddon Max Damage __________________________________
Testing Trailers in Carmageddon Max Damage: Round 2 __________________________________
Testing Trailers in Carmageddon Max Damage: Round 3 __________________________________
Testing Custom setup for the Plows' Bucket ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Public Service Announcement/s:
Upcoming C:MD Releases:
CarMODgeddon is currently limited to vehicles, wheels & levels. As such, the heavyweight vehicles will be stripped of all custom trailers. If some day CarMODgeddon is expanded, then the custom trailers can be released..
If you like what you have seen here, and would like to make a donation to the cause - Donations can be made here. This is strictly for donations, and is not a payment for goods/services.
June 02nd 1985 2019
- Two new vehicles are now available
- Fraud Prince Pixie-Bob - Under Muscle Cars
- Abba Cab (Updated) - Under Heavyweights
April 12th 1985 2019
- Minor tidy up to make use of new features on the cwa
- Work has resumed on some carma content, but, due to other projects & real world 'stuff' - it is only being done when I can find the time . Any new releases will not be for a while
December 22nd 1988 2018:
- The "Heavy Metal Warriors" have arrived in town. Attack of the V8s Part III brings 8 new trucks to CMD
December 13th 1988 2018:
- Updates now out for the '72 Moth Truck & '66 School Bus
- 3 new ZAD Mods are now out
- Rig O Mortis & Trailer Tweaks (Requires '72 Moth Truck for extra wheel options)
- APO Disabling
- Extra wheel customization mod
Topic re-construction mostly complete.
October 25th 1988 2018:
- Work on the Level stalled some time back. But, it is my intention to release five of the heavyweight vehicles that featured in 'the final compilation' with three more heavyweight vehicles (one of which hasn't been started yet). Where appropriate, vehicles will be reconfigured to use the games standard trailers
- The '72 Moth Truck and '66 School Bus will also be updated due to re-balancing of 'Regulation' Heavyweight equipment (decreased defense and increased offense)
- Some experiments have been going on with substituting damage values in the main scripts with the relevant values from the last Pre-Alpha build of C:R
18th March 1988 2018:
All 29 Releases have now been updated
Legal/The Boring Stuff:
Unless otherwise stated, I do NOT give permission for any persons, companies, corporations, machines or entities to copy, modify, re-distribute, re-use, claim as your own, sell or reverse engineer any of the below vehicles or their component parts in whole or in part.
In other words if you want to make any changes, host or re-distribute any of these, you must have my explicit written consent first. I may not be able to physically stop people from doing this, but doing so is against my wishes.
Work In Progress:
Items that are planned, whenever I can find the time work on them.
Carmageddon Max Damage (CMD) Releases:
These are not for use in Reincarnation!
Minge Version 5.12 or higher is required for installation!
- Extract/drag the '.mingebag' file from the .RAR archive onto MINGE
- Follow the 'Install Mods' Prompt, If it warns of mods that are already installed, choose to keep the 'newest versions'
- If it prompts about mods already being installed, choose to keep the newest version
- Once the process is complete, enable the vehicle/s under the 'vehicles' tab
- Save changes & launch CarMODgeddon
NOTE: Full release note/s & update logs can be found in the ReadMe that is contained within each .rar archive.
- Sometimes, lights & windows will not repair properly (the material/s don't revert back to their un-damaged state)