Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

PayPal

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Fireman
motorised death

PayPal

Post by Fireman »

So I decided to create a PayPal account JUST to buy some Carmageddon merchandise, and it STILL needs a credit card, instead of being able to use your bank account.

Now why would I use PayPal if I could already select the credit card payment method and PayPal adds no additonal service except paying with a credit card.

The PayPal button seems useless, in fact it's only usefull for people with a creditcard and they can already buy stuff anyway.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

PayPal

Post by Razor »

You can link a bank account to PayPal though..
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Fireman
motorised death

PayPal

Post by Fireman »

Razor wrote:You can link a bank account to PayPal though..
I did, but buying stuff from the store required a credit card, despite your bank account being linked to PayPal, that was the joke. Even if you use PayPal, you can only use it when you've linked a creditcard to it.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

PayPal

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Worked fine. Paypal with bank accountt without cc. Maybe your bankaccount has to be verified first.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

PayPal

Post by Razor »

I see, the thing is this has nothing to do with Stainless, you'd want to contact Zazzle themselves http://www.zazzle.co.uk/mk/welcome/first/contactus
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Fireman
motorised death

PayPal

Post by Fireman »

Fr0nt wrote:Worked fine. Paypal with bank accountt without cc. Maybe your bankaccount has to be verified first.
I did already, once activating it after that confirming it (with the small deposits made onto your bank account).

If it works for you, I must've done something wrong, will contact Zazzle: I keep getting this.

U moet een creditcard toevoegen om de aankoop te voltooien. Dit komt waarschijnlijk omdat de verkoper geen uitgestelde bankbetalingen accepteert. Voor sommige betalingen, zoals directe betalingen, is een creditcard vereist.

Which rougly translates to: You need a creditcard to finish this transaction, cause apparantely Zazzle doesn't want you to buy stuff without one.
Fr0ntj3
speed freak

PayPal

Post by Fr0ntj3 »

Weird, can't remember doing anything but placing stuff in the basket, proceed to checkout, choose paypal, logged into paypal to pay and it was done.
Harmalarm
road raged psycho

PayPal

Post by Harmalarm »

U moet een creditcard toevoegen om de aankoop te voltooien. Dit komt waarschijnlijk omdat de verkoper geen uitgestelde bankbetalingen accepteert. Voor sommige betalingen, zoals directe betalingen, is een creditcard vereist.
translated;

You need to add a credit-card to complete the transaction. This is probably because the seller does not allow delayed payments with bank accounts. For some payments, like direct payment, a creditcard is needed.

Are you from Holland or not Fireman?
Fireman
motorised death

PayPal

Post by Fireman »

Harmalarm wrote:

translated;

You need to add a credit-card to complete the transaction. This is probably because the seller does not allow delayed payments with bank accounts. For some payments, like direct payment, a creditcard is needed.

Are you from Holland or not Fireman?

Yar

It still doesn't work by the way, do any other Dutch people have problem with it?

Check who’s online