Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Are you shitting me???

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Virtual Gaz
pedestrian

Are you shitting me???

Post by Virtual Gaz »

G'day Carma Cobbers, you're doin' me dome in, fair dinkum...

Here I am draped in me Aussie flag sucking on a stubbie waiting for the prawns on the barby... when I go to the checkout only to find you bastards won't deliver to Straya! UH? Liechtenstein, Iceland and flamin' Bulgaria are ALL GOOD but no Oz or NZ! Are you shitting me? All us rev-heads down here drive big fat V8s with spikes on 'em - even the vicar's got a cammed 454cubic with a blower and a monster tacho in his Holden.

Anyhow, me and me mate Hoges are thinking about dobbin' youse into Mel about nicking his MadMax idea if you don't fix this ugly situation. His joint is only a 19 hour drive from here, down by the creek bed.

Geez you guys, put bloody Oz on your radar, fair suck of the sav.

Gaz
EvilJew
mechanic

Are you shitting me???

Post by EvilJew »

You're not alone in your humble expression of slight discontent!

Israel neither. Nor are mostly all Arab countries - if this BS won't be what finally unites the Middle East (and yeah, also that backwards land down under I guess) I don't know what will.

Now think, heartwarming as that may sound, picture the Jews in cahoots with Mel Gibs and the whole Arab world just to protest your shipping policy and ask yourselves one thing;

Do you feel lucky?

Iloveyoupleasedon'tbanme:D
stygimoloch
motorised death

Are you shitting me???

Post by stygimoloch »

In fairness, Bulgaria and Liechtenstein are a lot closer to the UK than Straya or the Middle East... I still hope this gets resolved though, both so everyone can enjoy the Carmagedonny goodness regardless of where they live, and because Mel Gibson teaming up with an army of Jews is probably some kind of harbinger of the apocalypse.
shane
Stainless

Are you shitting me???

Post by shane »

Hey, sorry to hear your having problems ordering from the Carmageddon store. I've just checked the shipping and we do actually ship to Australia and New Zealand - however you need to visit the USA & Canada version of the store to get these shipping options - http://carmageddon-us.spreadshirt.com/

We'll look at making that more clear in future. Hope that helps!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Virtual Gaz
pedestrian

Are you shitting me???

Post by Virtual Gaz »

Good Onya Shano! I'm rapt.

What a rippa bloke - now what about those poor buggers in Israel & Russia???

Cheers cobba,

Gaz
EvilJew
mechanic

Are you shitting me???

Post by EvilJew »

Virtual Gaz wrote:Good Onya Shano! I'm rapt.

What a rippa bloke - now what about those poor buggers in Israel & Russia???

Cheers cobba,

Gaz

While fluffier even than I, this bunny has a point.

People who are me deserve swag no matter the added convoluted logistics and costs!

The Russians can simply ride their bicycles over to London town for picking up their merchandise, Moscow's merely a mile away. Well known fact.

Check who’s online