Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

no sound in my Carmageddon Splat Pack demo

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
syko_e
pedestrian

no sound in my Carmageddon Splat Pack demo

Post by syko_e »

Please help me figure out what is wrong... I got a copy of the Splat Pack demo and followed the instructions with the Mac Splat Pack installer and successfully installed it onto my Mac G4... u even have a billboard for the site on this board.so u should be aware of this cool installer -- . and well, I hear the movie sounds but when it comes to the actual game selection screens with the bloody glove hand and the game play, there is no sound... Also for some reason my demo has no time limit... and it is supposed to.... that is okay, but no sound is kinda boring... I have placed my order with sci for the real Splat Pack and I hope that this isn't a sign of what's to come with that too.... please help me get my sound restored...

Check who’s online