Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Problems with bug report

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
RagingR2
mechanic

Problems with bug report

Post by RagingR2 »

First of all, I thought the bug report feature could be a little clearer on your website. In the game it says to go to carmageddon.com/bugger but I only found the "submit a request", which I didn't think was right at first. Why don't you just call it "report a bug", which sounds a lot more logical.

Then, the "drop files here" below the "request" form doesn't work properly. When I dragged a .JPG file (screenshot) there from Windows Explorer, it doesn't add the file as an attachment, instead my browser just goes from that form to the .JPG file, which doesn't seem like the intended effect.

Anyway, C:Reincarnation is great so far, I'm looking forward to all the developments!
Slimer
pedestrian

Problems with bug report

Post by Slimer »

I cant get the link to bugger to give me the question list.I have had 3,or 4 crashes,game is good when running,would like to help,but the crashes seem t happen between races. Am using xbox360 gamepad for windows,works well. Crashes happen when hitting "A" button,have tried not to rush through,letting picture finish before hitting button again.
Freeride Forever
turbo bastard

Problems with bug report

Post by Freeride Forever »

There's another post just like this elsewhere. Bugger's got a bug. :/

Check who’s online