Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

At what point will non-KS backers and registered members be able to customize avatars?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
dvine
hit n run

At what point will non-KS backers and registered members be able to customize avatars?

Post by dvine »

Stainless Crew,

I know KS backers currently have the ability to use custom avatars, but at what point will the general public or long time forum users be able to use custom avatars? Is this a possibility for the less fortunate who did not back while it's KS campaign was running. For me personally I was not aware of C:R until after KS campaign had ended.

So in a sense one of the unlucky guys who cannot use a custom avatar right about now.

I feel as though long time members or members with a certain amount of posts should be eligible for such a privilege.

Is this a fair request? :)
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Hey Dvine!

we will look into this for you :) ..we are a bit busy atm with the launch but as soon as it settles we will look into adding in some features like this :)
dvine
hit n run

Post by dvine »

Simista wrote:Hey Dvine!

we will look into this for you :) ..we are a bit busy atm with the launch but as soon as it settles we will look into adding in some features like this :)

Awesome! Stainless truly are great to their community! Thanks Sim, you are a champion!

P.S. Love your game play enthusiasm on the last twitch stream!

Check who’s online