Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Ponies?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Ponies?

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Disclamer:

I asked no permission to use anybodys likness, but this is just something silly I did for fun, I was going to practice drawing pony poses and stuff, so I figured I might as well just go ahead and draw some forume members, staff members, etc in MLP >.>

Notes:

MLP characters usually have names fitting to eaither there aperance, or the talent they have, Cutie marks (the symbol on the butt) is a symbol of what that persons talent is, Sometimes its not allways litral, so not every arist will have a paintbrush, maybe itll be an abstract picture. Its just a representation, it can be litral or a metephor.

So heres some OC's I went and made. I mean. I allready had one in the works so.. ya.

I wont tell ya who is who :P but I can tell you the quality slips on them.. so ya. sorry.

And if you dont think you see you there. Dont be glad, or offended just because you are, or are not there, does not make you any less valued as a member of this community, its just I cant have ideas for everything and some people I havent really seen much so I wasent going to back research just did what came to my mind.

If you HATE MLP and ponies, This is just for fun, comeon, Please do not leave harassing negative or anti brony comments here, I mean if you are like 'Oh you drew me but I dont like the show' thats fine.. But I will report what I consider as harassment.

So here we go.

Also feel free to talk about any pony related stuff.. Yes I still considerd this as carma fan art because its about carma.. I dont belive in crossover with ponies tho so you wont be seeing any carma drivers in MLP form.

If ya wana request I doodle an OC? even tho Im not that great at it go ahead, or if you are a shy closeted brony :P Send me a PM and talk in a totally confidential chatty.

Hope yall liked.
Psyrgery
speed freak

Ponies?

Post by Psyrgery »

Maxine, just one point.

There's NEVER enough ponies! I approve of this thread and your idea.

Also, I think I got all of the identities behind your ponies and it's hilarious, here's my thumbs up :D
Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil
Deadhart
motorised death

Ponies?

Post by Deadhart »

Ponies...

While I don't really like MLP, I cannot hate it because generally I do like ponies. Ponies are swell. Like Diego here:

Diego is so cool. Diego is badass. Be like Diego. Even though you can't. BECAUSE DIEGO IS TOO AWESOME FOR YOU

Spoiler:

And no I'm not using this thread as an excuse to post Diego, because Diego needs no excuses

CzechDeath
kill boss

Ponies?

Post by CzechDeath »

... and dont foget kids, those miniature horses have massive cocks!

Spoiler:

Epitaph
motorised death

Ponies?

Post by Epitaph »

Ok folks, the Sherrif's here. What's going on?

Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Ponies?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Li'l Sebastian anyone??

Wait... he's a mini horse right??
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Ohnhai
Stainless

Ponies?

Post by Ohnhai »

Go ponies :)