Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

POLL: Oh You Tees!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Simista
Stainless

Post by Simista »

Hey Guys!

Welcome to the “Oh you Tees” Competition Poll. Here, YOU the community become the judge of the latest competition!

Below is our shortlist of potential winners. Now, we want you to judge the IDEA of the t-shirt you like the most. And the winner’s T-shirt will be made into Store-ready artwork by one of our artists here (or nobby might even take it on himself!) and then it’ll appear in our store for the whole world to wear. So, which design would you like to see in there? Please take the time to check out everyone’s ideas, and then vote for your favourite.

Entry 1: Toxic - "Trucked"
Entry 2: Danydc - "Meat the Cows"
Entry 3: Trent - "I got wrecked"
"Front of t-shirt: "I Got Wrecked" at the top with six destroyed cars (Eagle, Hawk, Towmeister, Tashita, Volkswerker, Twister) below it, like in the post-race damage gallery in the first game. Back of t-shirt: The Carmageddon logo."
http://www.carmageddon.com/comment/41958#comment-41958
Entry 4: Belgianbonzai - "Let’s Twist Again"
Entry 5: Arithon - "Carmageddon Highway Code"
The poll will be up for two weeks (closing on Friday 25th October). The winner will receive 5 of their own t-shirts to hord for their own use: Wear them all at once, give to family and friends, sell on Ebay, or perhaps dress up a small flock of animals. They can also bask in the awesome knowledge that Carma fans across the globe can also purchase and wear their t-shirt design!

Sim xxx
Attachments
_D__officialforums_forum_poll_25708.html.png
_D__officialforums_forum_poll_25708.html.png (24.25 KiB) Viewed 57 times
Rashond
pedestrian

Post by Rashond »

I vote for 4. Let's Twist again, with a matching twister tanga(or boxer) please.
CatDamage
pedestrian

Post by CatDamage »

Sim wrote:The Winner: The lucky winner will be decided by YOU GUYS! :D That’s right… I always find it terribly hard picking a final choice from the best ideas, so at the end of the competition I will be posting a Poll of all OUR favourite entries (we’ll keep the selection as wide as possible)
I´d love to vote for another shirt, can´t we have a "selection more wide" ;) ?? This is a little bit sad I think
ronxx83
turbo bastard

Post by ronxx83 »

That my shirt was not selected, ok. I can live with that. But none of these shirts are my favorites. I Don"t vote for now.
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Knew my design wasn't even going to get here, why the fuck did I lose time with it.

Anyway picked my fav from these.
sherlockmeisida
pedestrian

Post by sherlockmeisida »

I vote 2 .It's very creative
Belgianbonzai
mechanic

Post by Belgianbonzai »

promotional video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWaJ0s0-E1o

Who's that flyin' up there....

Is it a bird? NOOO!

Is it a plane? NOOO!

Is it The Twister? YEAA!
Cocorickoo
pedestrian

Post by Cocorickoo »

i voted for Meat the Cow, but i still preferred my design. oh well.
vedranius
pedestrian

Post by vedranius »

From the first day I wanted 2: Danydc - "Meat the Cows" t-shirt in my collection of t-shirts and so I voted for it!

But TBH its the only well designed tshirt in the pool, and sadly that more other design on forum didnt get in the pool as I found other designs far better then any of these here...

EDIT: Put the wrong tshirt name in description, not 5, but 2!
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

vedranius wrote:But TBH its the only well designed tshirt in the pool
I'm so glad you've arrived to give us your excellent design critique... I'm tearing my degree up after I've typed this ;-)
vedranius
pedestrian

Post by vedranius »

Oh man, Im not saying that other designs suck or are useless here, Im just saying that this design under 2. is the best looking for the tshirt, well designed, good slogan, and the cow on the back is like cherry on-top :)

Also, I can only dream about making tshirts like you, or like him, or any other great designer here :)

So, dont stop, and keep on making great designs! Designs arent always accepted by people for various reasons, not getting the idea of its design, and other BS...

Never give up!
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

vedranius wrote:Oh man, Im not saying that other designs suck or are useless here, Im just saying that this design under 2. is the best looking for the tshirt, well designed, good slogan, and the cow on the back is like cherry on-top :)

Also, I can only dream about making tshirts like you, or like him, or any other great designer here :)

So, dont stop, and keep on making great designs! Designs arent always accepted by people for various reasons, not getting the idea of its design, and other BS...

Never give up!
I was joking!!! :-P

And I see you've changed the design you like ;-)

I have to say that 2 fits in well with the designs already in the shop... in my 'defence' I did mine a long time back before there were any official ones and then was too lazy to do a new one (excuses, excuses!)
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Thanks everyone for voting! Congratulations to Danydc for his 'Meat the Cows' entry! The winning design is now available to purchase in the Carmageddon Store*!

US/Canada Store - http://carmageddon-us.spreadshirt.com/

UK/Europe - http://carmageddon.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Australia/New Zealand - http://carmageddon-us.spreadshirt.com/

* Available soon in the Russian store
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com

Check who’s online