Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Ooh You Tees!

This forum gathers all the official activity that accompanied the revival.
Belgianbonzai
mechanic

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Belgianbonzai »

Had an idea quite similar to Rashond

Unfortunately, no access to a picture of the Twister in the right angle, so I reconstructed it from stock photo's, but you get the idea... (Male T-Shirt only obviously, screw of the twister can be a little bit visible on the t-shirt as well if it gives a better effect)

Carmageddon Reincarnation font for the text in front + full C:R logo in the back

Belgianbonzai
mechanic

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Belgianbonzai »

Second idea, but might have some licensing issues?

Better check with DC Comics, Warner or whoever owns superman...

gerhewson
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by gerhewson »

Ohh yess, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, here is my entry:

Based somewhat on the life and work of a well-known plumber ... (yes, pedestrians have lives, family, work and some even popularity ...hmm ok or had).

I was preparing other models, with mushrooms road kill and blood, looked interesting but very overloaded.

Click here to view the original size

G.
jasperik
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by jasperik »

its a small image but its gets the message across

FRONT BACK
zenbyzen
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by zenbyzen »

Hello there !

i draw two project:

-the first one named "the window" is quite simple, blood splatter on shoulders, medium sized C of the game whe like LOVE and a comic sentence.

-the second named "the town" is a black & red colored T-shirt separated by a black line that draw the town... cf:this,

Bottom of the town:

at the front of the t-shirt whe can see a car who kill pedestrians... or a car accident like this, at the back a sentence.

Above of the town:

at the front: the C of Carmageddon, at the back: Carmageddon itself =)
Belgianbonzai
mechanic

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Belgianbonzai »

Carmageddon players who like to walk need love too, so...

(C:R logo on the back)

CatDamage
pedestrian

Ooh You Tees!

Post by CatDamage »

Rashond wrote:What I missed in the store (apart from I-Deal payments, a Dutch online purchasing system) was a nice Twister Shirt.

So here is it in word: Simply a front view of the car, from a low angle, in such away that the car looms over whom ever looks at it.

All this not to detailed, but still recognisable as the Twister, using the colours Yellow, White, Black and a few shades of grey(not all 50) possibly even read for indicators and the occasional blood spat.

Underneath you could place a witty text if you must, such as: "Screw You" "Hang on to your helmet" "Look out! it's A Twister" or something that is actually funny.

I don't really see any need for a print on the back, cause I only admire my front in the mirror.

Here something I drew in Paint, to prove that text is sometimes more useful than poorly drawn concepts.

hmmm... your idea reminds me a lot of my idea
Simista
Stainless

Ooh You Tees!

Post by Simista »

Hey Guys!

A Quick Note to let you all know that the “Oh You Tees!” Competition is now closed! Thanks to all for the entries - they are all great and made us laff/gasp/wee with delight!

A poll has been created HERE and so it’s now YOU the community’s job to judge the winners! This will be up for 2 weeks, which means the closing date will be Friday 25th October. So tell your friends to GET VOTING! Because remember, every vote cunts!

Vote here - http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/poll/25708

Check who’s online