Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

How To Use Carstockalypse

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
carmaguy
mechanic

Post by carmaguy »

how do you use Carstockalypse to add new Cars to Carmageddon 2 cuse i have no idea!!!!!!
Freeride Forever
turbo bastard

Post by Freeride Forever »

Awesome sig! ;)
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

http://web.archive.org/web/20001208195200/http://toxicragers.telefragged.com/carma2/carstock.shtml

Carstockalypse is the program used for installing new cars. It is available in the car tools section. This is going to be fairly step by step and should get you started.

1. Most important, make sure you unpack your data.twt into your data folder, if not well this program isn't going to work too well, once unpacked then rename your data.twt something like data.bak.

2. Download a car from the internet from a site like Toxic Ragers or Carmageddon Fan Club, this car *should* come in a zip file containing all of the necessary files to install it.

3. Unzip this car into your Carmageddon 2 directory, if u are using winzip make sure it saves to the correct folder.

4. If u will notice a little file like yourcar.c2c in your data folder, than you have a car that is compatible with Carstockalypse.

5. Open up Carstockalypse, and in a window to the left named "Available Cars" u will notice a list that should have the name of your car in it.

6. Now, select your car and u will notice some information regarding your car in the Description window right under the Available Cars window.

7. You will notice two arrows in Carstockalypse, one ">", and one "<", the ">" arrow will install the car that you have downloaded, and if u decide to remove it at a later date click on the car in the "Installed Cars" window and then hit the "<" button.

8. This will write all of the car's information into the opponents.txt in your data folder.

9. After you have installed all of the cars you have downloaded, click the OK button on the lower left hand side of the program, this will save all info and close the program, start Carmageddon 2 and have a blast with your new cars.

[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
carmaguy
mechanic

Post by carmaguy »

ok but do I extracted the files in the DATA folder then use Carstockalypse

becuse every car that i download for Carmageddon 2 has a data folder
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Don't worry about the DATA folder etc. Carstockalypse will take care of everything.

Just extract the content of the zip at the root of the C2 directory (in the same place as the executables) and then use Carstock to add/remove the cars.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction

Check who’s online