Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Max Autos [REL: ZR1]

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Orignal CWA topic

Might as well post this here too, and do the same thing, so not all the topics here have my name on them >.>

so... Im gona go down the same road as Pip, and make three topics for everything, one for cars, one for peds, ne for maps, that helps me keep everything seprate. but all togeather.

So yeah, Car related stuff goes here, skins, new cars, mods.

Anything to do with maps, map skins, missions etc, Ill make a topic for.

And peds, the same anything ped related including skins and such,

Hopefully this will help me be more organised, and make less clutter, by me stopping making constant new topics.. Shoulda done that allready but yeah. So heres the Car Topic.

And we start off with some carmageddon 1, and carmageddon 2 remakes.

Hick Pickup MKII

So I feel the Hick pickup is kinda neglected, I seem to be the only person who really liked the idea, tho TTR did mod one of his cars to it, anwyay unacurate remake, since its a chevy not a ford now. But I tried to get the whole concept the same.. and hey 3d alloys? heh

Caddy Fat Cat MKII

A car everyone likes... right? I loved the orignal concept. the way the body was kinda crusty looking, with rust patches, and the blood splatter on the front, it gave the whole idea that it wasent a perfect car, it was an old crusty one with a big lump of an engine thrown in.. and thats what I loved. So I did the same here with the not totaly apoc, but warn out body, and modified engine model. and no I never did like thr bright pink ford,

Both cars use the same V8 sound as the 47 chevy hotrod truck I allready made, so if thats allready installed no sound work to do, I felt they both needed that open V8 sound.

You know where to go.
http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/cars

Im also planning more remakes! As this was fun.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Cool remakes, I also thought the Hick Pickup was pretty awesome, I'm actually working on a high poly scratch built remake of the towtruck from GTA IV and V and all it's variations like a stock version and the Slamvan and it seems to also fit the Hick Pickup so maybe I'll throw in a variation, nice work Max :)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Glad you like it stevey,

I never liked the GTA truck, I mean tis cool, I do like it, but its not close enough to any of the real life trucks for me to be amazingly intrested, still fun to drive in GTAV tho, mah orange one,

When I said there was going to be more remakes, I did not lie.. this time.

so heres one.

The only reson nobody has remade razorbill is because you all forgot about it!, The same.. with that weird boat looking thing I cant rember the name of...

Razorbill.

There, I have a feeling nobody else really took any notice of this car.. To be honist it was just kinda filling a space in C1 for me, but hey I remade it, I do apreciate its more funky looks, and its one of those cars that.. just has a carmageddon look, No other game has this car.. .so ya.

AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Ah that indeed is the car everyone forgot about, even me I won't lie xD

I was a little disappointed that Rockstar didn't include the civilian variations of the towtruck (the small one) like the slamvan from TLAD or just a normal version thats non rusty and actually has a name (that's why I'm remaking it)

Razorbill looks like a mini submarine with wheels xD good work once again!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Moved this here, I dont want to start multuiple topics. But I forgot. so ya

1941 Willys MB

For the oens who do not Visit CWA (yeah youll probly be the oens converting NFS cars and arguing with me)

Heres my topic from there.

So what do we have today? well

Restored MB

Plain and stock, Its the same as the early screen, tho it now has a dash, and thsoe Missing bits I was talkin bout, Nicley restored to perfect condition.

I Was In The War

It has a roof now, and is in typical war game style, dirty and looking like its actully being used (ps this is also my personal favorite, Just looks most natural)

Desert Shitstorm

More refrence pictures show that these dusty machiens fhave parts of the grill cut away, Im accuming this is to help with cooling in the deserts?

Ratrod

Flatrod, Ratrod, Not your typical jeep thing, But getting the gravity from jupiter powerup reminded me I once swa a flatrod jeep, so I made one,

80s Action Hreo

What do you drive when you wear a bandana, and kill privet armys? Yup something like this, Now drive into things with a manly scream and watch the village aroudn you explode

Ramraider

Well I had to add this right? Big daddy is back, with a remake of most peoples least favorite splatpack car.

Ok I admit it I was a little lazy this time and Mostly used the same driver, with the eception of two, But hey I got lame excuses too... Yeah its the Puller family.. 4 brothers all joined the army!.

Also the ramraider went kinda bad, I spotted some errors near the end but decided to release it anyway, Its missing some parts, and I accidently created some gaps in the model. I may update this in the future. Also the glass smashing dosent work as I made an amature mistake while compiling it into diffrent parts using the same texture Bah.

Heres ya link

Enjoy!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

FatCat wrote:Woah, these look cool! i'm really liking how you've done many different variations of the same base car, that's awesome! I really like how good those textures look too, they look very genuinely jeepy! Also good job on the Ramraider remake, it looks much more high-definition and pretty like this, it's very faithful to the original. Keep up the good work!
You know that I allways make car pack tho, The chevy truck was, the only one that wasent really is the Cadillac, heh and the sierra.. there was 10 versions in that pack.

Glad you like it, Im stuck on what to do next tho, I have a few cars I want to do but they take so long. I guess Ill ahve to go into retirement when CR comes out too. I can make stuff like this all day but when HD graphics era takes over. im doomed.

Anyway Glad ya like, I jsut reolised I forgot to put this in my cars topic I allready started but whatever.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

New In stock Today!

1965 Chevrolet Impala Wagon

Rear folding seats, fully leather interior, auto trans, and a 396 chevrolet motor, 109,000 miles, car is Bone stock and not been tamperd with, $7000 obo

Synetearis
turbo bastard

Post by Synetearis »

Haha love your take on the ramraider,. 50mph treehugging :/ :D
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

heh, thanks Syn, But all I did was remake it the same :P so its not really my take as all I did was coppy it onto a jeep I made, heh

Heavy Impala time.

yup done, Download as seprate car, Off ya go.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Ill get to the C1 cars when I get into that mood again Honist,.. but now.

Im gona try play a game, If it dont work, then it dont, I guess its up to you people if ya wana join in or not. I guess just to continue to prove I live in a pretend world in my head... yes Id love to make some kidna dumb game, even a facebook game. but hm.

well, Over at Max Custom Designs. we got a new arival, sorry looking dusty thing huh?

its a 1932 Ford Roadster, and you can see the orignal 4 cylinder engne still there.

What Id like here, so we can get some versions of this, is for you guys to visualise, imagine, what potential does this have?

seeing past the rust, dust, and dirt of years of sitting in a barn and tell us what you like!

Pretty much a short description, telling what kind of wheels you think would look good, what kind of ride hite, weather the orignal engine should be left or not, what parts could be removed, added, If you want to could turn out fun :P making a car from a description..... Ive watched too much overhauling as you mabye guessed.

Rules:

Nothing Overkill, your not aloud to say change the entire body to something diffrent, or turn it into some kinda spiked ott porcupine.

Anything not stated WILL be left as is,

So there ya go, you visualising any hotrod, ratrod, cruiser, or carmageddon machine?

Im not expecting a ton of people in this, but if there is a fairly large number ill pick out my favorite,

and ofcorse Ill be doing a couple of versions in my own style.

Enjoy!, I hope I do <.<
Fuel
speed freak

Post by Fuel »

Ok, I'm going to have a crack at this..

Dark red main body colour. Blades or bladed spikes along the top of the wheel arches. Armour plated canopy. Lowered headlights. Taller and thicker studded front and rear bumpers. Not sure about the engine as I'm not mechanically minded car person but something with protruding cylinders out of the sides of the hood cover? V6 or V8 or something like that - I dunno if that made sense or not.. Thicker rear wheels with heavy duty rims (hint: google image search "heavy duty rims" something like the 8th one across on the top row). Very slightly thicker front wheels with same rims.

I know it sounds pretty boring but that's all I've got, my imagination isn't that good.

p.s. Nice job on the hevy impaler! That's one of my most used cars in C1, nice to see it updated!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Remember when I said the ford was going to be my next release?

I Lied,

But still its release time anyway!

I made this tho, its something ive allways wanted to do.

1996 Daihatsu Midget II

I wanted to keep with the japanesey customisation, so theres Many much parts for you to use!

Comes with..

9 Diffrent paint colors. Each of these comes with a color coded spare wheel cover.

Or you can add one of the 8 Spare wheel covers ive added.

5 diffrent style of wheels. including ricers, and hubcaps.

4 Diffrent custom paintjobs.

Mix and match stuff togeather to have a fun little car!, Honistly I kinda had fun just mixing the skins and wheels and such to see what id get, Japanese custimsation for all!.

Dosent end there. im also releaseing This!

Its not 100%, not a tosh quality C1 conversion, but its much lower poly than the orignal, saves on textures, has a menue image, and grid sprite,

And now is about the time to tell you about the site.

Ive started a new site to keep things organised. Ive split cars into catogorys rather than having a mash where the C1, and C2 cars are on the same page, same with peds, maps, skins, In my mind its easyer to navigate, its unfinished. but Open for buisnes!.

Tosh was kind enough to let me have some upload space, do nwo you jsut click the car you want to download, and it downloads! No Mediafire bullshit, with scams, and adds, and 15 download buttons for things you dont want to try truick you.

Anyway Its here!
http://demontailmods.webs.com/

and thats where youll find my Midget,

But that site is just for what I consider my best work, If you still want my old cars, Conversions, and unfinished work, missing menue iamges, simple models and having bad handling setups. then thats still in my junkpile.
http://carmaxinegeddon.webs.com/

Wich is still under the same adress.

Have fun now.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Shit I posted in the wrong section, oops!

I challenge you to start a Reincarnation mod! :D

PS that little thing is hilarious!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

hm?

But I currently dont know what reincarnation cars are fully going to be like, and I only use very old tools, I can work with only 256x256 texture maximum, and I cant make a model high poly enough to compete with anything in a modern game.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Mad_Maxine wrote:hm?

But I currently dont know what reincarnation cars are fully going to be like, and I only use very old tools, I can work with only 256x256 texture maximum, and I cant make a model high poly enough to compete with anything in a modern game.
Don't say you cant! You can always get some more up to date tools! Blender is free and FatCat used it to make the conCERN, and you already know how to model :D
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Friday Friday Friday!

How many cars can I make in a week!? Lets find out!

Im going to try release many bad quality C1 cars for you all, But, they all have the bits there sposed' to have, Such as interior views, hoods, menue images, grid sprites, driver images.. all that.

So heres the first of it all!

Fifties Friday! - Compleated with just an hour to spare. (log story short is parents who I usually see are on vacation for a week, so uh. I have.. More free time than usual.. and with my usual time paradox modding style I figured id challange myself. lets see how long it takes to fail)

So yeah Fifties friday, I couldent decide wich of the two cars to make, So I made both, using a mod of the same model. wich is not amazing quality, But looks good enough ingame.. Ok I really messed up the roof, but Ill try to get it right on the next one.

What we got!?

56 Chevy Belair,

Im in conflict with myself, Do I like the 56, or 57 model more? hm.

Heres your chance to cruse around in an iconic car,

Not so iconic, But good looking all the same, The less known 50s cruser, still packing bags of style and the same slugish jiggley handling, But dont worrie hotrodders, You can allways upgrade that APO (beware, all cars tested with NO APO, I dont know how they will drive with more power)

and thats that, Go pick them up in my C1 Cars section!

Link below
http://demontailmods.webs.com/c1-cars-2

So stay tuned for Sixties Saturday, and we will see how far this goes,

Goodnight yall.

See blood, Im stuck in the 90s way of modling.
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

There's something about those interiors that just drives me the right way. They feel cozy!
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Sweet, they have custom interior! Great job!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Thanks guys, glad ya like the work, Now for something.. Much less impressive!

I tried to make a real low poly convertible For C1, the textures came across badly, none of the model really shows thru, Its kinda messy, theres errors on the interior view, and with the hood.. But Ill release it anyway,

Mabye tomrow will be a better day for me.

Also Less cosey! Open roof, Gibs in your hair! No helmet too.

Better Luck Next Time

At the cars section now!

Or if that red ass like skin is not to your liking Ive also added a black custom to the skins page, along with a custom Ford Mainline.

Skins Page:
http://demontailmods.webs.com/c1-skins
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Seventies Sunday! Yeah

Ok so the vette dident go like I really thought it would So I threw poly limits out of the window.. and ended up!.... making two cars that are under 300 poly, with not many, small textures... hmm, these are about the same size as orignal C1 cars, Filesize wise,

Anyway

Small points, I know it has Don dumpsters Damage image.. I totally forgot that was there Not fixing it right now.. The mirrors, They are now in the correct position, as they are clearly off in the screenshots.

1970 Buick GSX

The car that was going to be in driver, I really like this car, I do, so I made it!

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Iconic car, But I went for the gold I like, rather than the classic, Red, Blue, yellow,

So there ya go!
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Aw yisss... mutha fucking 1970 Chevelle! I love ya Maxine
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I love allaya too,

Monday!?

now its time for Monday, Yeah millennium Monday, Most likly more modern than most taste, But this thing has aged very well for something thats now 14 years old, My aim was to make a car from the millennium (thats the year 2000 for anybody under the age of 14) And heres what I found, A Rolls Royce, I think possibly.. The first ever Rolls Royce in C1?

So here it is,

2000 Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible

Usual Place
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Truckin tuesday Dident go that well but.. Still finished in the end, I set myself a cirten amont of time, I still ahve some other stuff to do besides be here. so That means these trucks are not 100%, What Ive done with the past cars is make a model, tweek it to a simler car, then release both, This time I went the hard way of making too clearly diffrent veichles.. so thats how that happend. I finished the model, But I dident get time to make a dash view, or hood model, so It just uses a basic striped down version of the car for hood view, And the dash textures are just recolored versions of my Chevelle, and Mainline,

But this is what we got.

1972 Chevrolet K20

Good ol work truck, in orange, I planned to make a white one I saw for sale, but the orange and white paint job just kicked ass in my mind

1951 Ford F1

This was actully soposed to be a pale yellow/cream color, But carmageddons pallet had other things to say about that, I like the way the model turned out, But its a shame bout the hood and interior view, Mabye ill go back add one at a later stage, Now tho.. I need rest.

Usual page link reposted:

and thats the cars of the day, come back tomorw for World War Wednesday,

Then Thirties thrusday, and then guess what Were done!? Just two more days and ill have reached my totally pointless self set goal of a car a day for a week.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

World War Wednesday,

You know what, I belive that msot people were expecting a jeep, Or those who know me were mabye expecting me to bring a simple version of my C2 jeep model to C1,

But no heres some new content,

You want to drive a duce and a half?

1951 M35 2½-ton Truck.

All ready and working.

I keep posting the link so its allways at the bottom of the page by the way, Incase people were wondering why I post the same link every time.

Theres Ya c1 car of the day, Come back tomrow for something Predictable.
CzechDeath
kill boss

Post by CzechDeath »

wow pretty nice
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

A whole week. Yikes, that's amazing!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Its.. that day,

Thirties Thursday, wich is also the Last day of my week of cars.

been a fun ride, Seems like its been going for a while.. Now I guess I need to go tweek what I have made, sometimes I was half asleep while making this and have made some mistakes, For one, the Roller seems to crash my game when it apears as an opponent.. I need to look into that, Anybody have that problem? Woudl be nice if you post any Major bugs here.. you know Game braking bugs, Not.. the mirror is offset slightly or anything..

anyway Heres what we have today..

1932 Ford Tudor Hotrod.

I love hotrods, and I found this unusual burgundy colored one, I kept accurate to the real life model in terms of wheels and all.. im slightly dissopointed in how lowres it came out looking tho Mabye ill try get a more detailed skin on this one, the model is the right shape. despite not being high poly. just the skin dosent do it justice I feel.

1930 Ford Model A Pickup

This is one I fell in love with, its kindof a mild. hotrod, custom, Its not in your face, it has a nice subtle paintjob, and the body is very mildly customised. I liked it so much I had to make it. as you may see its morphed form the same model as the 32 ford above, as are all my car-a-day cars.

I hope you enjoyed the time, I did but then again I seem to enjoy making anything..

11 Cars in 7 days,

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

And whats my favorite moment? well its kidna tough, I really like the F1, The chevelle, and the Model A pickup,.. But my favorite car of the week... Has to be. the GSX, Its one of the btter quality models ive done, the interior view is nice, and it just works well, The ford F1 and model A truck folowing in a close second, But atleast I dont disslike anything here. Usually in a pretty big critic of my own work. and well With the exception of the corvette, everythign seems ok to me..

but now.. lets take a moment to think about the cars that did not make it.

Seventies Sunday:

this day was also ment to have a chevelle Pro street dragster, However this was done late, and a ton of errors with it means I never fully finished it, The hood is also modeld but only in cared format.

World War Wednesday:

A Hummer was also soposed to acompany the truck into this day, But I was so distracted on the day It never got past the Idea stage.

Thirties Thursday:

1934 ford hortrod, another shape squeezed out of the first model I did, its too late to finish this now, I have to work later tonight, and need sleep before work,

I guess two cars a day is my limit, I just couldent quite hit 3,

So thats all folks, I will make the topic regarding projects other may want, tho you will have to stay behind the ones I allready said id do,

Good day, have a good eavning, Ill see yall tomrows,

<3 Max.
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

Mindgames -- it was already Friday when I said that! ;)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Moar Scenery

Yep thats right its car dealer restoration role play time or whatever...

I just like making scenery.

Nope, I dident simply abandon the ford and forget about it, ive been making diffrent versions. But for now Welcome to Mad Maxine's Restoration, hotrod, and custom showroom.

Ive been watching too many car shows latly so I really wanted a big area with lots of cars on dispaly.. well here it is.

Also JPG images.. nice and small file size. = Obnoxiusly large images.. yay

And its ford day, No releases yet but I wanted you to see that I have actully done something with it.. yeah.. you rember this sorry looking car?

Well its been given some new life..

Lots of new life...

So lets see what we have here. I want to thank Deep Blue, without you being so into this stuff I would ahve used my Generic engine model, But this time.. Ive decided to try and re-create real life engine models.. theres only two, but Ive tried to get them looking right..

First we have the-
Restored Ford

1932 Ford Model B roadster, Fully restored with the proven 201 CID inline 4 cylinder ford engine, Producing 24 horsepwoer. 3 speed sliding gear manual transmission, Correct steering wheel and instrument pannel, Its no hotrod, but Cars of this age still look slick to me.

32 Ford Racecar

Orignal styled race car replica, This one seat striped down race car wont have you winning anything today, but the open cabin, no roll cage, combined with no safty belts and all around drumb brakes take you back to a more hairy day of racing.

32 Yellow Custom

Bright and bold, This Custom 32 Ford Roadster fetures a correct era flathead V8 engine finished in red and silver, lowerd suspension for a sleeker look and improved handling, and bright yellow paintjob and custom painted engine bay. The car also fetures mild bodywork mods such as a choped down windsheild, and removed front and rear bumpers and exposed engine bay, combined with black & chrome wire wheels for a sleek custom look.

Blue Mild Custom

Not as loud as the yellow, thsi blue mild custom ford still fetures lowerd suspension for a better profile, and same period correct flathead V8 finished in blue and silver to match the bodywork and a set of blue steel rims and chrome hubcaps But retains its orignal windsheild, orignal bumpers, and orignal body, making the car still feel like a classic.

50s Hotrod

A leftover from another era, Doen in an orignal 50s hotrod style this car retains its orignal ride hight, period correct flathead V8 finished in red and silver to take you back to a simpler time. The body is finished in a deep red, along with the matching red steel rims, and chrome hubcaps. The fenders, bumpers, hood sides, have all been removed, along with lowerd headlights for that true 50s hotrod style.

Greaser

A car that would have no problem travling back to the 50s, Everything about this car is done in a triditinal. Or even cliche hotrod styling, From its lowerd headlights, flame paintjob, removed bumper and fenders. everything about this car takes you back there. Finished with a set of red plain steel wheels and flathead V8 in the triditinal red and silver.

Modern Hotrod

Some people like there hotrods oldskool, But I have seen a lot of very modernised ones too,

This all blacked hotrod still fetures a Flathead V8, finished in black and silver but comes with modern wider wheels, coverd with road leagal cycle fenders, all around disk brakes, and modern coil spring suspension as oppose to the orignal leaf springs gives a much more modern proformance feel, along with its modernised looks feturing sleeker and smaller lights, If you want something classic styled, with modern driveability this might be for you.

Loud Proud Hotrod

If you like to stand out, this is for you, With the same proformance and safty fetures as the previus car, and identical body styling, what sets this car apart is the very loud paintjob, sure to attract attention wherever it goes. with its bright purple body, and faded green to white flames, finished off with gold trim and rims, its cirtenly diffrent, even flathead V8 is finished in gold. Mabye not for everyone, but this car does make a statement.

Orange Slick

Feturing the same styling, and proformance once again. The diffrence here is a very modern bright orange and silver body, that seem to allmost make the car look as tho it has a more slick body design, The modern open 5 spoke wheels are not for everyone but finish this modernised classic off nicley, along with the flathead V8 finished off in body matching orange and silver.

Well, those are my designs.. But you had some too if you rember. Do not get mad at me if its not perfect, I kinda used my initiative on some parts.

So here we go,

Coffeycup

Wanting to not just say 'Hotrod' like everyone else Coffey sugested a Mad max style offroad car, Wich is what we got, Jacked up and with offroad wheels this car is ready for the wasteland, and anything it can throw at you, the body has mostly been removed, with only the bare shell remaining, and a tire for those frontal impacts. Its.. cirtenly diffrent.

Deep Blue

DB is a guy who knows his stuff, He knew what he wanted too, and here it is, Ladder suspension on the rear, Hi rear end low front end, Old truck wheels replace the orignals, the body is left as it was apart from the removing of the hood, fenders, and bumpers, the engine is the usual Flathead V8 adding a contrast of brand new shiney parts to an otherwise decayed look, The added exhausts are muffler-free Zombie pipes (or atleast I think this is what the zombie pipes you mentioned are, I could be wrong) and a roll cage added.

Fuel

Fule pretty much said, Dark red, Spikes, Blades, Armored

So this is what we have, Armored roof as he sugested, small blades along the fender edges as he said, and a larger heavy duty front bumper wich he also said, The engine tho was not so spcific, so I went with the usual Flathead V8 but finished it in an unusual Black and yellow combination, fitted into a custom painted engine bay. Wich is what happens when Im left to my own devices.

Hope you liekd the preview, I was thinking about other versions.. but ya know.. Mabye best not to overdo it. Besides I have another car, and another pickup im working on.

By the way, two mentiones

Hairball: Those seemed more like sugestions than requests or ideas. So I dident do anything without a solid design Idea, thats all.

Jaw_Breaker: Its not that I dont want to do that, its just two thinks, 1 Coupe de grace as a roadster dosent seem to work to me, and two, ... It might clash with something else im making.. heh The clue is in the room.

Thats all for now children!
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Impressive volume of stuff! I like the post apoc cars a lot :)
Fireman
motorised death

Post by Fireman »

Snap, Jean-Luc Picard drives a Rolls Royce?!

Out of the C1 cars the Rolls Royce is definitely my favorite.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Before I finish and pack up Truck Me 1.3 I wanted to make something else, I get bored and dont finish stuff if I work on it for a long time, so yeah.. Here ya go.

Everyone should recognise this shape.. but for those who dont know, Its just the base of a truck often used for, Cranes, sometiems firetrucks, and genral service type truck, Mostly seen as garbage trucks.

So heres what I got so far, fully modeld cab and chassis, I tried to add more detail than usual including the things I usually forget.. such as mirrors, driveshafts and such, and all the little cabley bits,

Also it sounds like a carmageddon car right? Terrapro. Im going to make a caramgeddon version, Imaginativley named Terror Pro. any ideas on how you can make something like this carmageddon like? I was just thinking a flatbed with barbed wire on the front and such..

Btw the Stock regular version is most likly going to be a Garbage truck.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

That cab reminds me of the garbage truck from TDR hmm did it look similar or am I dreaming stuff up?

Anyway it's pretty :) To make it more carmageddon you say? Hmm, maybe add a huge bullbar, one that goes over the top and a little onto the roof with small slits for the windows to make it looks extra scary :) The back I'd probably leave more or less as is, just with some added armor on the rear I think. That's just my input :)
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Well thanks for the imput, Ill finish off the interior, wich lets say is much Much more basic than the stuff you are used to doing :P and ill try your sugestions, mixed with a little more.

BTW, TDR, the garbage truck, I dident actully reolise this untill nwo but it is inverted colors the same as mine.

But the paintjob I used was on a real one so.. ya.

Its simler but, the TDR one looks so basic.. I really rember it being mroe detailed. mabey that was just me.
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Nah the TDR models looked kind of like dogshit compared to yours, just with more gritty texture treatments.

To very quickly illustrate what I mean, here you go <3

Check who’s online