Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

All cars reskined

The greatest unfinished sequel ever!
Mad_Maxine
Pink

All cars reskined

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Here we go. Heres a little project ive been keeping kinda quiet about. One day I decided to reskin and tweek the handling of every car in the game, And place the drones more fitting, so you know its not a city of station wagons id mix them in a little more. Anyway heres the menue images of all new cars. and what they are.. All in order. Ive skined all cars, Modded some, And swaped around others, keeping to the spirit of the orignal C2 using small textures and orignal style textures to make it look like something that could have been in the game. so heres my.

Alternet Carmageddon

REJECTS! as you know not everything comes out as well as you hope. Heres the ones I decided not to add.

So there you have it. A little diffrent carmageddon with diffrent charactors all modded on the orignal cars. Amazing sometiems what diffrence some textures can make.

So theres some here I really like how they turned out, and theres some I actully dont like.. Its hard to keep insperation going on this many cars Tho theres probly something for you in there if you like the orignal game
AlexTSK
mindless

All cars reskined

Post by AlexTSK »

Great work Maxine :) Kun Domo made me laugh, I'ts great to see that the Degoriun now looks more like the splat pack version!Mr Cabs could totally be an awesome new character concept for Reincarnation, well actually there are quite a few that would work nicely, Snow Problem could totally feature Bob Plough, Ron and Don's equally angry relative.

Will you be releasing this as a mod or is this a personal piece? :)
Arnathos
hit n run

All cars reskined

Post by Arnathos »

That is some really amazing work, especially the enforcer, nightmare and snow problem so sexy!
Time will tell... Sooner or later... Time will tell.
Deadhart
motorised death

All cars reskined

Post by Deadhart »

Kun Domo seriously cracks me up, lol
Fuel
speed freak

All cars reskined

Post by Fuel »

Fantastic. Much improved over many of the original skins. Are these likely to be released? I've been looking for a few replacement skins for the originals as I've just reinstalled C2 after many years away from it and realised how much I hated some of the original skins. The jetcar, buggy and slam sedan in particular. Had a look around and didn't really like any of the few that I found for the originals so far. Anyways, great work again. You should be proud :-)
stygimoloch
motorised death

All cars reskined

Post by stygimoloch »

Excellent stuff! Not sure about some of the names, though :p

Although seconded on Kun Domo.
GCR
hit n run

All cars reskined

Post by GCR »

how do download
jdayke
hit n run

All cars reskined

Post by jdayke »

Magic Banana, really? :D
ElectrikaL
pedestrian

All cars reskined

Post by ElectrikaL »

so... where are the download links?

sorry for necro.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

All cars reskined

Post by Mad_Maxine »

what, two years ago really?

Yeah I dont know if Ill ever finish that, Its hard reworking things that are allready done. Im onto new projects, All of these old ones are tainted with disaster.
FatCat
mindless

All cars reskined

Post by FatCat »

Nightmare and Snow Problem have to be my most favorite reskins out of your post.

There's something about nightmare's color scheme and wheels that i'm really liking, that plow is also nice.

Spector is also pretty gorgeous. I really like when everyday objects are painted in a singular color.

Snow problem is just awesome, Snowplows havent been a thing in carma ever. With C:R getting some tracked cars, there should definitively be a snowcat too. It would really fit the snow level super well.
ElectrikaL
pedestrian

All cars reskined

Post by ElectrikaL »

Mad_Maxine wrote:All of these old ones are tainted with disaster.
They don't look disastrous at all to me. On the contrary, they look pretty awesome! :)

Why don't you just compile them into one delicious rar and post it somewhere? I NEED that enforcer!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

All cars reskined

Post by Toshiba-3 »

They are all great, but I think Maxine lost them in the HDD crash?
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Deamon
turbo bastard

All cars reskined

Post by Deamon »

Toshiba-3 wrote:They are all great, but I think Maxine lost them in the HDD crash?
Yes, heard about that too, the great HDD crash of '14. I have a pile of faulty drives in a box somewhere, completely dead, but I'm still hanging on to them ... All.. that.. data ...

But I hope not, because I'd like these too, looks amazing.
Carmageddon UNlimited Team For all your wrecking needs!
"All prey keep left. Fellow raptors keep up."
TDR2000 MAX-Pack A community add-on pack.

Check who’s online