Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Finally, sorted out the skins

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Angyl
mechanic

Finally, sorted out the skins

Post by Angyl »

Right, I've posted a few times about skins and such and tonight I finally organised a few pages where the skins can be downloaded here: http://www.stoneorchid.co.uk/Carmageddon/index.htm

If people feel inclined to do so, they're welcome to modify the skins and use them for their own non-profit purposes.

Here's the latest and best one in image form (and I'm aware most of my damaged skins are bad, or not damaged).

The Witch Doctor screenshots as requested, rendered more properly as a 1950s Mercury led sled custom, complete with tooth-grille and Carson-style roof.
Beep! Beep! SPLAT
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: Finally, sorted out the skins

Post by Razor »

very nice work
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
coffeycup
Genesis

Post by coffeycup »

Yeah, but those eyes weird me out. They look stoned. Can they be angry eyes or even normal headlights? :investigate:

Oh! That page of skins you have looks great, Angyl
Angyl
mechanic

Post by Angyl »

*chuckle* the eyes on the car are really tough to get right because the model isn't mapped very conveniently. I'll have to set to and do a proper line-map for my own use so I can see where the actual edges of everything is in relation to the .bmp file.

I did try making them look like angry lights but I think that unless I actually edit the model - and that's not an option right now, I can't even make a box! - it's not possible to do convincingly without moving them from the normal position. I'll experiment some more and see what I come up with.

Thank you for the compliment too, hopefully the page is easier to navigate now than it was.
Beep! Beep! SPLAT
Angyl
mechanic

Post by Angyl »

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
Beep! Beep! SPLAT

Check who’s online