Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Oique

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
macacom
turbo bastard

Oique

Post by macacom »

hello, well sometimes ago i bored you all about the nose bleed pack, i wanna download it, well u said to me to buy one but i live in brazil and the game is illegal here soh i downloaded it on e-donkey, well now i want to now how can i play TDR 2000 multiplayer, can u help me?

:rockon: let metal flows
Guardo o mundo na mão: e o mundo que se foda
ApeX__
Banned

Re: Oique

Post by ApeX__ »

sorry dude, but you cant talk about ripped software here, big no no... this topic will now probbly get locked
Haha Fuck you Kitteh
666HP|Side
driver

Post by 666HP|Side »

to play online.. just patch your game...
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

I carumba, edit that will you can but i think it is to late, to bad, but about playing online, you didnt have to download the nose bleed patch, you couldve just downloaded a mini-patch (US version) or the blood patch(UK version) but to be able to play it you have to have a server to support it, which would be gamespy arcade grab it at www.gamespy.com i will be looking forward to seeing you there!
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Post deleted by coffeycup

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
suicide_jockey
turbo bastard

Post by suicide_jockey »

alright i heard you the first time! :tongue: oh yeah that is what i meant to say :yingyang:

Check who’s online