Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Newer Project...

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Newer Project...

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

OK... have a look at this...

http://www.lod3d.net/3dfiles/elcaminoco ... ncept.html

I know it is pretty hard to see for the moment... but as I get around to it, I will be updating this thing 3d wise on the net.... it will take shape..

What is it???

Well it is a El Camino Concept I am workin on.... something cool and modern... something they of course will never... ever make... LOL

I know you guys are askin for older cars at the moment... Boose was supposed to get back in touch with me about planet maim... and I had a request from some of you... according to the contracts for LOD, maintaining a file server is pretty much out of the question... What Boose was supposed to be doing is helping me setup a dump for everything on planet maim... I would do all the nessecary programming... and you guys would have a place to store and get all the files made for the Carmageddon Series....

Well.. as you can guess... not much is happening in that area, so I need some sites to store some cars on for the time being... or permently... Just gimme a shout via this post... and we will talk over what all you need... I think I still have every car I have ever made or touched for that matter... setup and ready to play... save the real old ones... with a different installer... those could be redone... but time isnt on my side for now.... There is about 120 or so cars I have that are not posted much of anywhere on the net. I need a site with about 200 mb of space minimum to store them as well as a way to upload them. somewhere around the lines of 2 gb of space would be needed for a dump for everything... but that isnt in the market right at this moment.

Thanks guys....

Beroc
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Re: Newer Project...

Post by TTR »

:sad: :sad: :sad: i only know about free webspace like lycos or something, www.spaceports.com there you get 50 mb for free fof every account...i wish i could help you out with this one, i am one of them that want your cars :smile:
random_monkey
motorized monkey

Post by random_monkey »

[What Boose was supposed to be doing is helping me setup a dump for everything on planet maim]

As in, you dump all your stuff onto maim?
random_monkey
Boose
turbo bastard

Post by Boose »

I never said nothing about a dump site on _Planet Maim_...

check PM.
ImageImage
Beer galore!
Beroc-Lord of Destruction
road raged psycho

Post by Beroc-Lord of Destruction »

Cool... contacting polygonized... dunno if that will go through...

Didn't know what all was happening... with it... sorry, didnt mean to misquote you...

Check who’s online