Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Police state mission 2... where's the arrows?

All things Carmageddon TDR2000 related - hey, it's got multiplayer.
En4cer 2k
driver

Re: Police state mission 2... where's the arrows?

Post by En4cer 2k »

the arrows should lead you to 10 bombs but you must go to the correct part to go underground
kfgecko
pedestrian

Post by kfgecko »

Yes, but where are the arrows? They don't show up?
gPstr
driver

Post by gPstr »

There should be arrows in front of you and to your right when the level starts, pointing to the right. If they're not there, then I'm not sure why. Anyway, just turn to your right and go into the first doorway, to the left of a sign that says "Bay 2" and go to the back of the room and into the tunnel and just keep going. The tunnel curves back and forth a bit and there are at least two branches off of it, but just keep following the main tunnel and the bombs will be along the wall to your right.
kfgecko
pedestrian

Police state mission 2... where's the arrows?

Post by kfgecko »

I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm on Police state mission 2, where I have to collect things. The mission guide on this site say "go under ground and follow the arrows" but there are no arrows to follow, and the underground complex leads to nowhere near the object.

This is the mission where you start in the middle of the map, on the entrance of one of the 2 tunnels leading underground where a whole bunch of computers and people are.

How do I get to the first object? and where are the arrows?
Beast
The Man

Post by Beast »

http://dtd.niteshade.net/tdr2000_guide_police.shtml

TDR2000 Mission Guides at DTD courtesy of Camarogeddon.

B

Check who’s online