Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Car request.

When the mayhem started! And its expansion pack made by interns!
Adonael
mechanic

Car request.

Post by Adonael »

I tried to do some modeling with car edit on my own to no avail.

So I've come to ask the fine people at this website to do me a favor.

I would like to see the Crime Killer Cop Car in Carmageddon 2.

For those who don't know what Crime Killer, it was a car combat game, with small open area's where you chased down crime and well killed it. There were three vehicles, A car, motorcycle, and a flying hovering thing. Basically you would drive around these maps and when a crime took place you'd chase down the criminal and use your vehicle's weapons to bring them to justice.

Its been a long time since I played it, so excuse the crappy explanation.

Anyway, I played this game a lot as a kid and would like to see the cop car in Carmageddon. If there is already a mod for this, I would gladly take the link.

Heres a few pictures of the car.

Front:

Back:

Side:

These images are thanks to google and IGN. If you need better shots I could always load my PSX disc on here and take a few shots.

I look forward to hearing from the community.

Edit: Here are some high res images just in case someone wants to take a whack at it in Carma 2:

I couldn't get any pictures with out the gun bays open though.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Car request.

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Greetings sir Adonael,

Do you happen to still have this game on cd somewhere? a physical coppy?

By the way I do rember this game, infact I was trying to descirbe it to someone a while ago because i couldent rember the name... Unfortunatly. I was desibing it to someone with the same amaount of game knowlage as the avrage goose.. so we dident get anywhere, I thank you for clearing this up in my head,
GCR
hit n run

Car request.

Post by GCR »

[url]C:\Users\Usuário\Desktop\cars\2old4this\BLUE FALCON.zip[/url]
Adonael
mechanic

Car request.

Post by Adonael »

Mad_Maxine wrote:Greetings sir Adonael,

Do you happen to still have this game on cd somewhere? a physical coppy?

By the way I do rember this game, infact I was trying to descirbe it to someone a while ago because i couldent rember the name... Unfortunatly. I was desibing it to someone with the same amaount of game knowlage as the avrage goose.. so we dident get anywhere, I thank you for clearing this up in my head,

I do, but not in good shape. I don't even have the case anymore. Good thing I can buy it on Ebay for pretty cheep. Only game I've ever seen go for 5 bucks still sealed.
Fuel
speed freak

Car request.

Post by Fuel »

Razor wrote:
gcr wrote:[url]C:\Users\Usuário\Desktop\cars\2old4this\BLUE FALCON.zip[/url]

Am I the only one that found this amusing?

Nope. I had a literal WTF moment. Then my brain imploded rendering me a gibbering baboon for about 4 hours. Good times.

Edit: I also seem to be able to partially time travel now..
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Car request.

Post by Razor »

[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Espyo
road raged psycho

Car request.

Post by Espyo »

How...

The posts... the order of the quotes... This thread went into a funny derail.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Car request.

Post by Razor »

Espyo wrote:How...

The posts... the order of the quotes... This thread went into a funny derail.
It's a problem, still yet to be fixed. No idea why it only happens in a few threads.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Fireman
motorised death

Car request.

Post by Fireman »

Razor wrote:

No, it was pretty funny. However I got used to just not replying to anything gcr types.
GCR
hit n run

Car request.

Post by GCR »

snif
Adonael
mechanic

Car request.

Post by Adonael »

You guys need to stop teasing me with all these replies. Haha.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Car request.

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Adonael, if you can give the car in a format I can open in MAX, I'm willing to put it in Carmageddon 1.

Not sure about Carmageddon 2 as it wouldn't look that good in there.

[edit] ah silly me, psx only. Well textures at least. Remodelling the thing should only take 5min.

[edit] no! apparently existed for PC too?!
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Adonael
mechanic

Car request.

Post by Adonael »

Yeah its on PC as well, but I can't find a PC copy on anywhere besides Ebay. I did rip the textures. They're a mess though. If you don't mind waiting awhile I can grab the PC version next pay check. I need to replace my PS Copy anyway.

I don't promote piracy. As I don't believe it's politically correct to "obtain" something for "free" that someone put blood sweat and tears into, but in the case of this old, abandoned title, No it's not on TPB. The PC version isn't anywhere except Ebay.

I know buying from other people isn't exactly like buying from a company, but when it comes to these old games I'd rather have the physical thing than the digital one.
Fireman
motorised death

Car request.

Post by Fireman »

Adonael wrote:I don't promote piracy. As I don't believe it's politically correct to "obtain" something for "free" that someone put blood sweat and tears into, but in the case of this old, abandoned title, No it's not on TPB. The PC version isn't anywhere except Ebay.

I know buying from other people isn't exactly like buying from a company, but when it comes to these old games I'd rather have the physical thing than the digital one.

Unfortunately these physical copies can cost up to $50, which I'm not going to pay for a 15 year old game.

It's why I don't have a physical copy of Millenium Racer.
Adonael
mechanic

Car request.

Post by Adonael »

Crime killer wasn't really that popular. Most I see it go for is 5 bucks. So it's no real biggy.

Here's the textures for the car Toshiba-3, Hopefully you can do something with this mess.

That was the best rip I could get of the textures. For some reason, on the third row, the first and last two are white, yet they come out blue.

If you just want to wait until I have a PC version, thats fine too.
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Car request.

Post by Toshiba-3 »

No worry, I got the PC version.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Adonael
mechanic

Car request.

Post by Adonael »

Cool. Can't wait to see it.

Check who’s online