Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

anyone got phun for vista (zip file) ?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
pileup
turbo bastard

anyone got phun for vista (zip file) ?

Post by pileup »

i know it may seem a bit offtopic, yet i recently got a vista gaming computer, yet i only have the xp version of phun. Has anyone got the vista zip file, as i really want to try heavy physic simulations again for free! (tried my luck at phunland.com went to the downloads page, yet all the say is go to our new site where its now £30!) :supermad:
running people over.. so many peds so little time...
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Re: anyone got phun for vista (zip file) ?

Post by Razor »

Ooooooh warez, oh dear..

Ooooooh Vista, oh dear..
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
pileup
turbo bastard

Post by pileup »

no its not warez, as the original phun was free from the official site, yet the only one left now is the heavily paying version with upgrades called algodoo, and quite frankly i don't wanna pay £30 for a program that was originally free! the only upgrade to the new one is lazors...
running people over.. so many peds so little time...
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

Post by Razor »

*hints* warez *hints*
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk

Check who’s online