Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

shadowrun & windows live gold.

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
bruner_james
The Dancing Bear

shadowrun & windows live gold.

Post by bruner_james »

Alright, I have been wanting to play against my friends from school (who don't have decent computers for games) for a while now. Then I hear that they will be letting us play against each other via windows live. Then I see them wanting us to pay for it. 50$ a year which would let me cross platform multiplay.

I personally think this is stupid, because we are already play other multiplayer games for free and we have been for years, for us to pay a bit more to play against a new pool of players (who probably suck... console noobs );) . I don't think I will ever be interested in paying to play (I know I said the same thing about mmorpgs than went ahead and played world of warcraft since it's launch).

Me and my friends were planning on buying shadowrun. Then we heard that it required vista, Considering vista's unpopularity at the time I think we can assume the game's pc component will be unsuccessful. With more games including cross platform gaming, do you think we will be able to play against each other on different consoles? will the playstation 3 offer cross platforming for free, will unreal tournament 3 work out for bringing the consoles together?

I'm bored. so yeah.
Still lazy.

Check who’s online