Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Whats been up (contains some fowl language)

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Bill
hit n run

Whats been up (contains some fowl language)

Post by Bill »

Okay, Carmageddon 2 and 3 are not on my system anymore because I've lost interest in the game but I'll come here to get car help. I have finally sold my Z600. My youtube account (had +90 videos) has been removed so now you can find me on Veoh.com. Anyway I was intending on getting a VW Fastback this Saturday and while the owner was pissed because we took awhile making up our minds (thanks to his "cryptic" answers and he had no pics then so we sent him a desposible camera) we were about to buy it for $500 and we had plans, we also said wqe had 'til this weekend to buy it, hell we rented a trailer (we're probably gonna cancel though) and agreed to pay this pr1#k $20 for HIS gas money even though WE were going to go buy it, now he's sold it presumebly to his girlfreind and she's selling it for $2000! She's nogotable but she probably won't go lower than $1000 and I gotta wonder what the hell she plans on using that money for, 20th abortion? s3x toys? condoms? yes I know I'm getting nasty as hell but hey I'm pissed at this f###er since he back-stabbed us, I'm also tired too.
Speed can come in a little packages too!

Check who’s online