Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Road to Nowhere

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Road to Nowhere

Post by Qwerty_86 »

Click for larger image. Just me and the open road. Gotta love these wide open freeways!

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

"Theres a city in my mind

Come along and take that ride

And its all right, baby, its all right

And its very far away

But its growing day by day

And its all right, baby, its all right

We're on a road to nowhere"
Kitteh
Troll

Re: Road to Nowhere

Post by Kitteh »

Nevada is awesome for stuff like that. I go to Reno quite often when I'm in Tahoe.
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

Meh, 395 has way too much traffic. The two lane blacktops east of Reno/Carson are much better for speeding since there's less hills and more visability. I know I've pushed 100-110 on the way to Vegas. US 50 between Carson and Tahoe is pretty fun with the curves, but you gotta have a vehicle that can handle it and not some top-heavy minivan or SUV.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Well, if i would EVER see a place like that in sweden, Something is TERRIBLY wrong, here its just Trees trees trees, a city, trees, Suburbs, Trees, a mountaint, trees, and then suburbs, no town, then repeat :rofl:
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Mustang
Hot Sexy Man Beast

Post by Mustang »

do you get many cops on roads like that over there?
Qwerty_86
kill boss

Post by Qwerty_86 »

Well, most of the time there's no place for cops to hide so it's fairly obvious to spot a marked cruiser. They do have a few undercover cars running around, but they're usually unmarked white Crown Victorias and Tauruses with hubcaps or steel wheels. There are lots of cops around the populated areas, but out in the middle of nowhere 90 miles between towns there's almost no cops. It's funny, when I do take advantage of speeding I don't see cops. It's when I'm doing the limit that I see them most of the time.

Check who’s online