Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Street Legal

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Street Legal

Post by Hellspawn73 »

Take a lQQksy at LoD...not only does B have new pics of his Violator but I did a little write up on a game that I really think this community would enjoy....I know I'll be spending more time with this game as for myself. :cool:

Buzz
road raged psycho

Re: Street Legal

Post by Buzz »

cool, to bad it cost money or i might get it.
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

HAHAHA!!! that game is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking crap!!!

Even TDR (or for you tdr huggers C2) is better then that piece of shit =)

Please don't even get me started on that crap excuse for a game =)
- Straight From My Realm Of My Underground Madness!! -
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

Care to explain why or is that asking for too much?
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

Well, for starters, it runs and looks like crap on 99.9% of the systems out there. Then they made some 30mb patch, which fixed fuck all, then they made a 2nd patch which is about 60mb, and needs the 1st patch, and that 2nd patch fucks up more then the game allready was to begin with.

GFX is shit and slow and the whole game is filled with bugs galore. And thats not just me talking, is 99.9% of the people who got the game.
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

which is all that I covered during my review...and yes...with each patch more was fixed....out of the box pure and utter crap...certainly what I was expecting for $20...the game at that point didn't even support the GeForce4 cards...derrrrrrrrrr...however...with the latest 2.2 patch which bring the game up to rev 1.22 it is really alot of fun and is really visually nice....the reason why the patches are so large is because they keep adding meshes on such as additional body effects as well as additional drones to vary the traffic. The current version of the game is a night and day difference from its release...which my hats completely off to Invictus for staying with the community in giving them a better game which this community has so greatly lacked from its developers. Again...I am judging the game on the current rev and prospective of soon to be released dev kit so that original cars can be added to this game to spice it up even more. But as always Rave your critique with your flare brings out a smirk...if ya haven't grabbed the latest patch then maybe try it jus for shits and giggles...and for those of you who haven't scoped this out yet you make up your own minds but I'm still having fun slammin my ricers into light poles and launching the drivetrain 50 yards...I admitt...simple pleasure..but its fun for me :grin:
-[ Raven-X ]-
kill boss

Post by -[ Raven-X ]- »

Well, actually i didn't know there was a 3rd patch out, because i gave up on this game after installing the 2nd patch. But i'm gonna grab them all again incl the 3rd one then. and see if it's any better. Because i really would like to see this game work like any other game should.
Justin
pedestrian

Post by Justin »

I acquired the game....I wouldn't know how it played because the POS kept crashin out....and my PC blows its specs to pieces....ahwell.......maybe it's because I have DX9 installed or sumthin.....ahwell.....I'm busy playin Bandits (VERY good game)
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

I gotta play bandits sometime... looks cool
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."

Check who’s online