Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Merry Christmas!

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Dark Angel
angelus

Merry Christmas!

Post by Dark Angel »

Hello! just wishing EVERYONE a Merry Christmas, i'm sure pleanty of you are already drunk (i am)

Have a fuckin good one, lalalal!

[center]Image[/center]
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Deep_Blue »

And a Merry Christmas to you, D.A. and everybody else here from meself and the resta the manic mechanics at Weird and Gearley's in New Milford, Connecticut!

Remember: Don't drink and drive-do all your drinking first and THEN go driving :lol:
***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

Supposed to snow tonight. Maybe I'll go sight seeing at 4am and see what kinda gruesome accidents I can find.
Hellspawn73
speed freak

Post by Hellspawn73 »

Deeeee AAAyyee.....I'sshh shdidn't snow you wershhsshhoooww fucking Hot!!! <hippup> :shock:
Deep_Blue
Road Puppy

Post by Deep_Blue »

Ahh. Christmas day and light sleet-y snow and already I hear sirens in the distance... Guess the folks around here don't waste any time getting started crashing their cars. Hope they kept up the insurance.

S'posed to snow like hell 'round here this afternoon. 12"-18" possible in the Litchfield Hills area.

I hope to be snug and warm by the Kero-Sun in the shop by the time the snow is up to my ass.

Time to re-cam the Pontiac :lol:

Going to pick up my new MIG welder tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:

(YESSSS! Now I can make anything out of nothing!)

I had a bit of bad news last night-went to call my grandma and wish her a merry Christmas 'cause I haven't talked to her in a while and they (nursing home) told me she passed away a couple months ago.

(She lived about 8 hours away so I couldn't stay close).

So I've shed my tears and made it a mission to continue on with the memory and wisdom from having known such a wonderful person. Up until I met my wife-the only other person in this world who never lost faith in me thru all the trials and tribulations in my life.

I'll not dwell in sadness- I've got too much to be happy for.

Hope y'all have a righteously good Christmas and ya got what ya wanted.

Max, I hope ya got yer snow treads on and if not, do a couple donuts in a parking lot for me-My wife's got me an' the dog chained in the garage so I can't drive tonight.

Heheh...I can hardly wait for New Year's now to read alla the drunken posts here.... :smile:

'K, mebbe not 12"-18" of snow....Now I dunno what the hell we're gonna get here..Seems nobody else that's s'posed to knows either.

EDIT-Nuthin' but a shload of ice falling now.

***When I die may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline***
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

I was getting lots of sleet and shit all morning. It finally changed over to snow and it's coming down pretty hard. Just ate a pile of meat and other things so I'll go driving later tonight. Hey, I nearly forgot it's also my birthday.
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

hehe, xmas it is... and have a early happe bday... Mad mex... (that took eons to writ crrct...)

well happy "day after xmas" hehe
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
M®. £üñ¢hßØx
WetDogx2

Post by M®. £üñ¢hßØx »

Merry Christmas to y'all and to y'all a good Christmas.

Or something...

:shock:
HAHA OMG I NEVR KNO WUT 2 PUT IN THIS THINGS!!11 LOLZ!111 OMG FUXXORZ IM BAD AT HTIS
n3wton
Wasted!

Post by n3wton »

Have a great day to you all! :shock:
Defcon
hit n run

Merry Christmas!

Post by Defcon »

merry chistmas!!!!!!!!!!!

the garage is closed til further notice!
Axle
AGP66MHz, Chong, Audio Addiction

Post by Axle »

er... ice is bad! mom lost it on the Western Kentucky Parkway today and spun a 360 into the median. Luckily she kept her wits and gassed it outta the median. I was not so lucky. Leaving my g/f's driveway i had the ole right foot down a bit hard, hit a patch of ice and the wheels just started whining. You know, that awful "tires on wet rain" that doesn't really screech but can be heard for miles. Well, her dad didn't like that too much, seems she wont be riding with me much anymore. Err, that sucks...

oh, heres a few pics (i love showing her off):

Image Image
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

Sorry Mad MAX, i wrote wrong on yr "name" in the earlier reply calld ya mad mex...(I WAS QUITE DRUNK.... OK VERY DRUNK whenever i wrote that reply, hope i havent vrote anything unsuiting on otherplaces)

anyway... hmmm i alredy said what i was going to say
"One chicken in a thousand is hatched near a road. One in every ten thousand of those ever tries to cross it. Half of them are run over by cars."
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

cute axle, the gf aint bad either :tongue:
The_Devils_Avocado
motorised death

Post by The_Devils_Avocado »

Is it a coincidence that you show us your face when your post count reaches 666. Hmm :tongue:
Kruszchev
Proffesional Maniac

Post by Kruszchev »

i think Devils Avocado is up to something.... Maby axle wants us to know that he isnt what we think (a human...) :grin:
Axle
AGP66MHz, Chong, Audio Addiction

Post by Axle »

oh really, you guys wanna see more pics, well thanks for askin (hehe... i told a fib):

Image Image

Check who’s online