Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carmageddon 4?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
eviladam
hit n run

Re: Carmageddon 4?

Post by eviladam »

Well i cant wait for it but i always worry what if it is like a twisted metal 4 ripoff (or gta)

Tags:
Dark Angel
angelus

Post by Dark Angel »

Luckily people’s opinions here dont mean shit.
kelctic_findings
turbo bastard

Post by kelctic_findings »

some people would want it to be like gta, but i would not like that, we would be losing carmageddon and be getting another gta, we already have 4 gta's so why not 4 carmageddon's?
TTR
Psycho Maniac

Post by TTR »

Me thinks you should go out of the car but have no weapons etc, its just to "steal" another car, bit of the idea as like in C1 :smile: just now you do it yourself, with stepping out of the car making you a ped too :smile: then the gameplay is still wreck all cars, kill all peds or race the checkpoints after you required your opponents vehicle by killing him while you wrecked his car a bit or very much :smile: :tongue: you get in, repair the car or whatever you may desire, then drive further with a new car on your list too
Wolfheart
turbo bastard

Post by Wolfheart »

What did you mean by that??? :confused:

Check who’s online