Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Why there isn't a section for CARMA TDR 2000? And is it possible to derail the train in TDR 2000?

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Why there isn't a section for CARMA TDR 2000? And is it possible to derail the train in TDR 2000?

Post by ZajecHax »

Hello People, My Friends!

I have a question why on this forum there isn't a section for game: Carmageddon The Death Race 2000? SCI published this game right? So why isn't any section for this game here?

And we all know that in this game there is also a train :-D If someone of you try to derail or bug/glitch this train? If yes please share your opinions, best moments here - I am trying to derail/glitch this train from yesterday but for now I can't do that and I am starting to think that in this game TDR 2000 derail train is impossible.

What do you think people?

Best Regards!

Zajec Hax
Epitaph
motorised death

Post by Epitaph »

Uhhhm... Dude?

I see a pattern here. Hopefully you're not some Allahu Akbar wacko... are you?

Anyway if the town you live in had a train line, i'd sure as hell avoid entering that train...
AlexTSK
mindless

Post by AlexTSK »

Torus developed TDR2K not Stainless and this is a Stainless forum. The Carmageddon franchise belongs to Stainless now but they weren't the ones who developed TDR2K that's probably why you don't see a section for it here.
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

Ok, I understand. Is it possible to derail the train in this game? I think's not - what do you think guys?
flykas
turbo bastard

Post by flykas »

I pretty sure it is not possible. Solid granite works differently in TDR. Too bad.
ZajecHax
pedestrian

Post by ZajecHax »

I think that too Flykas. I was trying to bug the train or glitch the train but in instant I am putting in textures of near objects

Check who’s online