Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Mad Max video game - Coming September 5th 2015

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Epitaph
motorised death

Post by Epitaph »

So, finally last month they announced it will finally be released this September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMxeox6lBKE

And word's out that tomorrow we'll get a new Gameplay trailer!

Isn't 2015 the year of Car Combat freaks or what?
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

Post by '80s Time Warp »

It's been a long time coming, but at last it is nearly here. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while.
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
Toxic
motorised death

Post by Toxic »

'80s Time Warp wrote:It's been a long time coming, but at last it is nearly here. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while.
I'm looking forward to playing it for real... roll on the apocalypse ;)
Freeride Forever
turbo bastard

Post by Freeride Forever »

Holy wowzers son! Around that time GTA V might be cooling off for some gamers & then BAM! Along comes Mad Max to stoke the fire again!!!! Following along close enough after the movie & all the hype that'll build!!!

Looks & sounds fackin' awesome! Y'alls know it will be considering the Just Cause series. Fuck it's a great year to be a gamer, a great year to be a smash-up racing gamer & thus, a very, VERY bad year to be Stainless/C:R, :( goin' up against the likes of R*, then Avalanche follows along with perfect timing to grab up everyone's attention again with another destructive driving masterpiece. Another that, like GTA V, won't require most people to upgrade already decent systems just to play. :/
Epitaph
motorised death

Post by Epitaph »

We also have a new gameplay trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pjON5rwxU

Great stuff
nobby
Stainless

Post by nobby »

Having been less than filled with joy at the movie trailers so far, I have to say I was blown away by the quality of the gameplay video and the indicated gameplay. I'm now REALLY looking forward to the game (having not even given it a passing thought previously!).
I was in the war.
Mad Max RW
motorised death

Post by Mad Max RW »

The movie is getting unbelievably positive reviews. I never would have predicted this kind of response. I'm floored. Now I'm way more interested in the game just to explore the world George Miller and his team created.

Check who’s online