Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

PredMobile

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

Needs a lot of work on this thing, can be my 1st Carma creation ever - whatd'yathink? :) Is absolute overkill, Big Dump + Subpressor/Super Suppressor can go to retirement, doubt it'll be good MP game when this thing is in. lol In need of help with creating this monstrosity in Blender. FatCat, Trent, AlexTSK? Anyone?

Spoiler:

Stats:

Speed: 395mph

Weight: 80 tons

60mph: 0.5sec

Strength: 80T

Description: Tired of constantly hunting for mostly bipedal lifeforms, rogue Predator saw Carmageddon as the biggest game that'll actually challenge his entire otherworldly existence. Best prep something really heavy & stack it with all Uber PUps, otherwise you'd wish you've learnt to drive in orbit when these 80 tons of alien armor come-a-knockin'!

ManIkWeet
mechanic

PredMobile

Post by ManIkWeet »

Sounds good to me, good luck!

Not overpowered, no not at all :)

Those peds need to be justified somehow you know.
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

ManIkWeet! The most helping not helping answer one could possibly get. lol jk

Getting me 9th job in a raw, from 2013 n til now, hope this new one gets me more spare time to do shit like this one. Got few skins for this one floatin in my head, will bombard these here throughout this week.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

PredMobile

Post by Mad_Maxine »

I used to be against real overpowerd stuff, But thats because everyome made there C2 cars weigh 5 tons.. Despite it being a small hatchback. CR really hasent been flooded with overpowerd cars, and mods have been sofar mostly modist, so if people want to throw in some monstrosity here and there im ok with that heh.

Could also make an intresting gauntlet type multiplayer mission, Where every player just trys to waist the massivly overpowerd player.

Id be able to help you if this were the year 2000 but my blender skills are somewhat non existant. Alex is away in another country, Trent works more with code and the.. Tecnical magic stuff wich I dont understand wich gets carma to work. and fatcat? I dunno, fatcat is around but dosent seem to post down here nomore. He only tends to show up where other people are :P He dont like posting alone heh.

Still, I has some questions, What color will it be (atleast as a main?) what kinda driver did ya imagine? ... I need to design some cars that are not driven by busty ladys for a change heh :/

Anyways at first I thought the entire body was a set of tracks, made it look like one of the WW1 tanks on crack.. but ya I see the design now. I can only encorage your creativity, and say Kudos for posting in the dead art forum :P
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

Either busty female or male Pred, i'll drop some sketches this week. :)

Mostly black with few signature Pred things like chunky 3 dot targeting laser whenever u fire triggered PUp. I'll drop few driver n vehicle sketches, can u call up peeps Maxine? :)
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

PredMobile

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Awesome idea there Yautja! Looks like I'll have to build that 'Big Articulated Dump' to try & fight it off, hehe.

Afraid I won't be able to lend a hand as Blender isn't my zone.
Just another '80s Dreamer....
Twitter Manifestation. - Mods for Max Damage.
Please do not use my old/deadname.
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

'80s Time Warp wrote:Awesome idea there Yautja! Looks like I'll have to build that 'Big Articulated Dump' to try & fight it off, hehe.

Go for it, it'll actually mark 3 six wheeled monstrosities: Super Suppry, my abomination & your beast. Unless you won't make six wheeled Big Dump R version. Will also have to wait for it: i only in sketching stage.
Freeride Forever
turbo bastard

PredMobile

Post by Freeride Forever »

Anything Predator is baws!
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

@Freeride:

Yup. :) Thinking of multitude of different skins for this thing, let's collaborate? :) Fuckload of signature Pred things come to my mind, masks, symbols, Yautja/Hish culture. Need to draw a fuckload & i don't even mention rims n shit. :)
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

*EDIT*

Til now couldn't get where exactly i'm failing it at, til i got it: you said gauntlet Maxine, remember? :) And that one finally broke my b.... got it: all Preds have... a wrist gauntlets!!!!!!!!! In Predator 2 it's left hand gauntlet is even more sophisticated than in 1st; combined it with wristblades "hatches" or however da fuck you'd call these where these blades come out of & get a full-blown cheater's car to be created for C:R & C:MD. Really.

If any of you interested i'd also post some fails here, otherwise have a look @ this thing & judge. Cheers.

Spoiler:

Length of two Subpressors, height of 2 & a half. :)

'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

PredMobile

Post by '80s Time Warp »

Awesome idea there Yautja! Looks like I'll have to build that 'Big Articulated Dump' to try & fight it off, hehe.

Go for it, it'll actually mark 3 six wheeled monstrosities: Super Suppry, my abomination & your beast. Unless you won't make six wheeled Big Dump R version. Will also have to wait for it: i only in sketching stage.

It will be quite a long way down the line, but I've added it to the 'Would be Nice List'. :)

As for the Gauntlet, that's one wild concept. Hopefully you'll be able to make that vision a reality.
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

'80s Time Warp wrote:

It will be quite a long way down the line, but I've added it to the 'Would be Nice List'. :)

As for the Gauntlet, that's one wild concept. Hopefully you'll be able to make that vision a reality.

It's all in that last concept, '80s Time Warp. :) Look at IT! lol It's shape should tell you what it really looks like, doesn't it? Pred 2, left hand comp/small frag grenade/self-destruct device thingy with the exception of wristblades that still can be quite distinguished. :) Should note: it should be much wider than in that concept. :)

Spoiler:

That raised thing at the peak of the "car" is cabin. :)

'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

PredMobile

Post by '80s Time Warp »

It's all in that last concept, '80s Time Warp. :) Look at IT! lol It's shape should tell you what it really looks like, doesn't it? Pred 2, left hand comp/small frag grenade/self-destruct device thingy with the exception of wristblades that still can be quite distinguished. :) Should note: it should be much wider than in that concept. :)
Yeah I got the reference first time round, I'm only stating my opinion that it's wild, or more specifically it looks wild. Regardless, it's the sort of thing that is perfectly appropriate for the world of Carma :)
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

It sure is, enough detail to make any one (Preds included) proud & rest of competition proud & run da fuck away from it like plague!!!!!!!! lol

Revised stats as suggested by ST. :)

Spoiler:

Stats:

Speed: 395mph

Weight: 60 ton

60mph: 0.9 sec

Strength: 60T

Description: Enough bludgeoning & dip frying tech for slicing & frying a dashing E V E R Y T H I N G in 2 or 3 or 666 pieces, pack up some really heavy heat & stack it up with all Uber PUps, otherwise they'll pick you up by pieces in orbit when these 60 tonnes of alien armor coma-a-knockin'!!!!!!!

Fits the bill, right? lol Cheers.

*EDIT*

On to tutorials how to do shit in Blender, will take me a month or something along these lines, wait for answer in C:R's modding section of forums, will be titled the same. Wish me luck. :) '80s Time Warp, how many tris/polys/etc... Big Dump R has if it was modeled in Blender? Thanx.
'80s Time Warp
Road Warrior

PredMobile

Post by '80s Time Warp »

On to tutorials how to do shit in Blender, will take me a month or something along these lines, wait for answer in C:R's modding section of forums, will be titled the same. Wish me luck. :) '80s Time Warp, how many tris/polys/etc... Big Dump R has if it was modeled in Blender? Thanx.
Good luck! :)

I don't use Blender, regardless Big Dump R is approximately 62,000 Tri's (not including any instances of wheels/tires).
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

This thing will be 3 or even 4 pieces in total: a upper "deck" with cabin, a 3-in-1 turbine thingy interconnecting with upper part, a front scoop (real fuckin large at that) & smallest in poly/tris count but still longest - a blade. I don't mention the 5 wheels yet. Shadder to think how much tris each one will consist of. :)

Spoiler:

Will work for blueprint this one? I don't think Blender have any blueprint of that kind. Will have to draw back/rear, bottom & top as well. Don't mind the thing in a front of this beast - same height as Super Suppry, atleast suppose to be. :)
CzechDeath
kill boss

PredMobile

Post by CzechDeath »

nah... you are just drawing the predator shoulder cannon arent you, YautjaLord? =D
YautjaLord
speed freak

PredMobile

Post by YautjaLord »

CzechDeath wrote:nah... you are just drawing the predator shoulder cannon arent you, YautjaLord? =D
Nah, but it sure comes out like that. Well sort of, actually it should resemble the left hand gauntlet/wrist comp/self-destruct device thingy that you see on Predator in Predator 2.

Check who’s online