Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Razor »

Got this today

It has C1, Splat Pack, C2 and TDR2000 all on one CD, mainly posting here because I'd appreciate if one of the Russian members here could perhaps translate what the case says for me, can provide better images if needs be.

If anyone is interested in downloading the contents of this CD, they are here: http://r.carmajunkies.com/2016/08/02/russian-carmageddon/
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Sorry for my bad English!]

FARGUS

ANTHOLOGY

CARMAGEDDON

In your hands a complete anthology of extreme racing at the iron horses - Carmageddon. If you have not heard of it, which is unlikely, then a few words in favor of this collection. Under you stranded armored monsters will roar; Your task will be, curbing four-wheel-dragon, crush everything and everyone who will stand in your way, not caring about the subject of far-fetched and obscure rules of the road. Otherwise, you will be a barbecue, not rampant driver. This is the first game where you have to not so much win the race, as to CRUSH THEM ALL!! So go forward, terror of drivers and pedestrians - the brakes invented by cowards!

4 in 1

Collection of games

Discs by post!

Visit our shop www.fargus.com, bla-bla-bla.

Our address: 119146, Moscow, PO box 445

[Disc]

Fargus: only a complete and high-quality translation. Visit our site www.fargus.com

in Russian

[translator's note] Fargus is a localizer and the publisher of pirated games in Russia from 1996 until 2005
tonrac
speed freak

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by tonrac »

So if i understand, it is an illegal copy made by a russian publisher ... that money with pirated games.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by lemonrev »

" the brakes invented by cowards!" < I LOVE this comment.

Thank you so much for sharing this and the ISO i have already made the first post on your web site :P.

I like the translation, i wish we would use words like that to our games, more imaginative for expression of what the game actually is.

Thank you Paul for your translation. Great to see this of age, I hope to see more :)
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

I can find and translate boxes of other "publishers" if you are interested
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Razor »

Thank you for the translation, Paul. Very interesting to find out about what Fargus did as a company, just a shame that this means there is probably very little of any interest in the content on the disc other than the fact that the games have been localised into Russian.
[ Razor @ Carmageddon Webmasters Alliance Network ] [ My Downloads ] [ My Carma Items ] [ Conversion lists ]
To download the BETA Mod and more information on my other work, visit me @ https://razor.cwaboard.co.uk
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

Carma 1 and 2 was never legally published in Russia, TDR 2000 was published only in 2008. So practically all russian discs of the Carma has been published illegally by companies like Fargus. In those days in Russia practically nobody fought against piracy. The Fargus company was stand out with the best quality of the translations, but there were also other piracy "publishers". So if the Сarma history in Russia is interesting to you, I can show disсs of other "publishers". Descriptions of game on the back of a case sometimes are interesting, and sometimes just stupid.
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Razor »

I'd definitely love to see more Russian Carma releases!
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

OK, let's go.

Another Fargus discs (click on image)

V.1 V.2

(Two versions, CD and back are identical)

[Front]

Сompletely in Russian
The Death Road

+blood patch
2in1

complete Russian and English versions

Fargus Multimedia

only a complete and high-quality translation.

[Back]

Have you played Carmageddon? Ah, you played... We too. And what, you wait for the next part? Ah, you wait... And we prepared it for you! New cars in full 3d (I've never seen so acid coloring!), new routes, new pedestrians, which any more not pedestrians at all... And also. Can you imagine Carmageddon in which the NOT BAD PLOT appeared??? Interestingly? You want to know more? Then buy and play!

GENRE: RACING

Discs by post, address, bla-bla-bla
LuckyMike
hit n run

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by LuckyMike »

Very good images. :-)
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

Another Anthology, by Змейка Игротека (Zmeika Igroteka/Snake Games Library). Not the interesting company without own translations.

[Front]

Snake Games Library

Carmageddon

Anthology

Blood on the Road 2

SLAYING

KILLING

[Back]

Carmageddon: The Death Race 2000

Russian version

Carmageddon TDR 2000 is the sequel of the well-known series of extreme racing. In the distant future after nuclear catastrophe society has been separated on those who rule, those who live in technologically advanced and protected cities, and all others, which under the influence of radioactive fallout turned into walking dead. This is a world, where you live, this is a world of Carmageddon.

Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now

Carmageddon 2 is the stunning result of work at which you have to look. World famous game, but this time bigger and better, this time it is a masterpiece. This time Carmageddon not just bloody race, this is a clinical madness. Zombies must run from you to save their lives. You can choose your type of game: race on the route, wreck all opponents, or purify the world from ugly zombies. This is absolute freedom, without rules - just ride to survive!

Carmageddon

Russian version

For fans of speed and danger!!!

Old good CARMAGEDDON.

Minimum of superfluous things, maximum of thrills. No comments.

By drawing up the collection were used original translations webcoll.da.ru - the best of existing today.

Installation without problems!!!
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

Unknown publisher

Fight against 25 maniacal drivers on 36 various routes maked at the highest level of graphics, and become the King of Roads. In game at choice three purposes! To kill all pedestrians (to the last), or kill all opponents, or finish the race.
Minimum system requirements...

*Full freedom of movement in the real 3d space

*Multiplayer mode for battles with friends

*Absence of story, it is not necessary for an Armageddon of Cars!

There is no story, only deadly world of speed and violence

*Install Сarmageddon on your computer, and not limited murders will set in in your house...
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

-Even more dynamic, completely 3D races including everything from sport runs to explosions and destructions

-Full 3D polygonal pedestrians with improved reaction

-40 different cars

-New hidden powerups

-Fantastic detailing of environment and cars
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[This is the most stupid and incorrect description of Carma 2. Absolutely awful release]

[English words were specially replaced by Russian words]

MAIN FEATURES

-Training track for beginners

-30 different tracks and 10 миссий

-10 new environments including different smashed moving trams, fly'n eroplans and other trash... [this is not translation mistakes!]

-40 cars (33 новых, 7 redesigned old favourites)

-Extraordinary realistic cars. Автомобили.

More than 150 objects for destruction: any pedestrians, dogs, cans, glasses of show-windows and I even saw a cow !!

-90 different types of weapons(новые и классические) в т.ч. мины, огнемёт против пешеходов, шар с шипами и цепью, репульсификатор, аннигилятор пешеходов и т.д.

-5 types of cameras!

-D3D as standart, 3Dfx glide for Voodoo 1 & Voodoo 2

New graphics, textures, rain, explosions, fire and another effects

AND MANY OTHER THINGS
lemonrev
road raged psycho

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by lemonrev »

Paul thanks again for translating all of that, I like how some of the screenshots or should i call them BMP files :P. original takes from off the internet.

some of the translation did not actually get done really well but its enough to show you how crappy the people where when trying to make a game sound better than it really is.

I think the last post with trash and other bits was just like WTF but you get that :P..
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

This disc released by GSC Game World, today widely known as developers of STALKER

[Front]

Full Russian version

More blood and fun! Mountains of corpses!

[Back]

You want to see many new routes and cars, you will see them, but the most interesting that it is absolutely new game with a lot of enhancements and innovations which won't disappoint you.
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Front, CD]

Completely on Russian

[Back]

Sequel of the famous vehicular combat game. The sound and graphics are considerably improved, now you can see mailboxes and brains of pedestrians on the walls... The city in which your car rushes, changed, pedestrians in it turned into the zombies with yellow purulent blood...

Because of violence scenes game was banned in many countries, or color of blood was changed from red to yellow... AND ONLY ON OUR DISC there is a patch correcting it, the violence becomes real, and blood becomes red.

[translator's note]yellow blood, not green (not my mistake)
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Cover of this disk is a fraud. Actually it is a Carmageddon for PS1]

[Front, CD]

Completely on Russian

[Back]

Forget about rules and restrictions. You must kill all your enemies to survive. Don't worry if you under wheels have an inattentive pedestrian. Crazy graphics and sound, feeling of permissiveness, freedom from conditionalities and idea of total destruction will be pleasant both to fans of extreme racing, and externally law-abiding citizens.
DOOM3R
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by DOOM3R »

Here is my CD

Front: Carmageddon 2 - I love to ride!:

Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Back]

Excellent arcade racing game for those who like to ride with a breeze, screams of the victims and splashes of blood. A fine opportunity to be trained in sweep of the overpopulated cities, to facilitate soul and to lighten mood. In short, this is what you need if you love to ride!

SQUASH THEM ALL!

• The new graphic kernel excellently implements vector objects (pedestrians, cars, animals) against urbanistic landscapes

• Completely destroyable interactive environmemt; trains and cars go along their routes, people on streets behave as live (untill you will kill them...)

• New secrets and the built-in games like "Capture The Flag"

• 40 terrible cars created to smear on asphalt, to split and to press, to press, to press all met peds

• More than 90 powerups for increase in your force: flamethrowers, mines, spiked balls, chains, turbo boosters...

Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Company 7 Волк Мультимедия (7th Wolf Multimedia) was the main rival of Fargus]

[Front, CD]

Attention! Blood patch installed!

Russian and English versions

[Back]

In game will be 45 routes in 15 territories, it is more, than in the second and more so than in the first game, plus 15 deathmatch arenas. Generally, Carmageddon 2000 targeted on Internet multiplayer, but as promised, thanks to the advanced AI in a single player mode it is possible to ride not worse.

The game engine is radically reworked again. Its speed increased almost twice. The game supports resolutions from 320*400 to 1280*1024.
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Front]

Completely on Russian

Russian Project

American version

[Back]

Welcome to HELL. Carmageddon is back. Bloody battles on 45 routes and 15 territories are waiting for you. Huge opportunities of the choice of cars and weapons. Opponents became smarter, and the graphics thanks to a new engine became more beautifull and quicker. Maximum resolution is 1280 x 1024, real shadows, hotspots, realistic relief. Great opportunities for playing on LAN and Internet.

American version of game with humans and blood.
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[CD]

Copy file from CRACKS directory to installation directory
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Front]

Simulator

Russian version

Bonus

Patched: with blood and humans

Everything is translated and sounded

[Back]

The Carmageddon became the real revelation of the world of violent racing simulators. As before, you are offered to take part in mad race. Of course, race can be won by two methods: to destroy all opponents or to come the first to the finish. The excellent combination of lighting effects, destroyable models of cars, and interactivity of environment will leave the most pleasant impression at the player. Patched (with blood and humans) version.

+bonus: new skins for cars.
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Front]

Completey on Russian

2 in1 without quality loss

[Back]

Another hit from developers of Carmageddon. But this is not a sequel. Developed with world leading technology, Carmageddon will pave the way for games into the future. Rules of the game have been rewritten. God forbid you to stand on the way of this dangerous and ruthless hero of game. He will break off you on pieces. For you prepared death races with tremendous fascinating special effects, the unique modes of game on the car capable to make amazing cunning stunts. More than 30 levels; multiplayer.

[CD]

Completely on Russian

Subject selection, shell program and localization: c"Triada"

All rights reserved.

Illegal copying is pursued under the law.

[It's funny to see this text on a piracy disc]
Razor
Stomping-on-Kittens

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Razor »

Thanks for those, some really weird stuff in there!
lemonrev
road raged psycho

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by lemonrev »

Paul Can i ask where you got those extra shots of the covers and disks ?

I know that Russian disk that Razor posted only had 3 directory's that actually mattered.

So is this all on the one disk ?.

for a disk that's still under 700 meg is a wooper of a disk. Dang :)
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

lemonrev wrote:Paul Can i ask where you got those extra shots of the covers and disks ?

http://piper.old-games.ru/index.php

This is a huge database of Russian pirate releases. Help for navigation (if it is interesting for you)

Меню — Menu

PC:

Игры — Games

Сборники — Collections

Программы — Programs

Видео — Video

Энциклопедии — Encyclopedias

Музыка — Music

DC:

Игры — Games

Сборники — Colections

PS One:

Игры — Games

Сборники — Collectons

PS2:

Игры — Games

Сборники — Collections

PSP:

Сборники — Collections

Floppy:

Сборники — Collections

Серии — Series

Издатели и

переводчики — Publishers and translators

Другие проекты — Other projects

Гостевая книга — Guest book

Форум — Forum

Видео [VK] — Video [VK]

I know that Russian disk that Razor posted only had 3 directory's that actually mattered.

So is this all on the one disk ?.

for a disk that's still under 700 meg is a wooper of a disk. Dang :)

Yes, all games, but most likely without music and/or videos.
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

That's not all!

[CD]

Look for other our products

2 in 1 Full Russian version+English version

[Back]

Carmageddon TDR 2000 is the sequel of the well-known series of extreme racing. In the distant future after nuclear catastrophe society has been separated on those who rule, those who live in technologically advanced and protected cities, and all others, which under the influence of radioactive fallout turned into walking dead. This is a world, where you live, this is a world of Carmageddon.

[Already there was a disk with the same description, some pirates stole each other even it]

-More than 45 different routes in 15 territories + 10 routes of the increased difficulty which will throw down you a challenge;

-Aggressive zombies won't wait until you smash them on glass, they will show resistance;

-Lots of special effects;

-Improved landscape and dynamic lighting;

-Interactivity of environment;

-Powerful AI and physics;

-Several Multiplay modes + 15 deathmatch arenas.
Espyo
road raged psycho

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Espyo »

That was very detailed. Thanks, Paul!
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Front]

SUPER HIT! The sequel of the most cool game of the year!

[CD]

Vehicular combat

Play with CD

[Back]

The action number one in the world, a most bloody racing in the history. Game not for the faint-hearted. CARMAGEDDON is back with more cool graphics and much bigger amount of corpses and blood.

-20 absolutely new routes

-15 new cars

-9 new worlds including true HELL

-Excellent support of 3Dfx
hazardic
motorised death

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by hazardic »

Paul wrote:

[Front]

SUPER HIT! The sequel of the most cool game of the year!

[CD]

Vehicular combat

Play with CD

[Back]

The action number one in the world, a most bloody racing in the history. Game not for the faint-hearted. CARMAGEDDON is back with more cool graphics and much bigger amount of corpses and blood.

-20 absolutely new routes

-15 new cars

-9 new worlds including true HELL

-Excellent support of 3Dfx

oh i had this disk release too, except the disk - it was different.

Thanks for bringing old memories, Батя :D
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Front]

The terror comes back to the streets!!!

Russian version

[Back]

The new levels which grew in height, very high mountains, celestial highways, snow-covered slopes... Besides, levels became much more various, you can move on rural areas where are present not only people, but also pigs and cows, and also in castles you will meet knights. In total four different worlds which never bother! And new cars of course!

[CD]

HIT

On Russian
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

[Front]

Attention! Version with blood.

Russian and English versions.

[Back]

Add-on includes two new worlds: Hell and gangster America of the 20th years, in everyone on three territories. Besides, 10 new new cars, with such lovely names as "Blood and Bones", "Wild Pigs", etc. Also the list of powerups will be replenished. Including one of them can cause a meteoric rain, and another, Hover Mode, most likely, will turn your car into something futuristic, soaring over the road (like tanks from Battle Zone). Multiplayer is expanded.

[What a stupid description!]
Paul_
driver

АНТОЛОГИЯ CARMAGEDDON

Post by Paul_ »

Finally, the only legal release in Russia and other ex-USSR countries. Carmageddon TDR 2000, published as Carmageddon The Wheels of Death.

[Back]

The most extreme race for all history of a genre! Ruthlessly crush pedestrians, smear blood on asphalt and scatter parts of bodies extensively! There are three ways to a victory: to reach by the first the finish, to crush all pedestrians on the map or to destroy cars of opponents. At the same time your infernal car can be improved by additional armor, instruments of destruction and more powerful engine.

-50 completely destroyable cars — the choice is yours

-More than 48 routes and missions — complete them all

-9 locations — crush, cut to pieces and destroy.

-7 multiplayer modes on 9 maps.

[I finished! If you find another Russian releases, I will try to help with the translation.]

Check who’s online