Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

High Octane

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
ElSmurf
pedestrian

High Octane

Post by ElSmurf »

So when Reincarnation is finally out there, and the dust has settled a little, how about using the engine to remake High Octane?

I really miss that game...
lemonrev
road raged psycho

High Octane

Post by lemonrev »

That would certainly kick some ass but i think since High Octane is a hovering type race game and the engine is optimized for its own physics i wonder if it could be something they could do.

But i think it was blood that made a fake car that looked like it hovered in the carma game so it could be possible :)
KakkaHousu
speed freak

High Octane

Post by KakkaHousu »

Lemon, it was Trent who made hovercar mod http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/27456
lemonrev
road raged psycho

High Octane

Post by lemonrev »

?I knew it was one of those players :P.

But yes its just that it was still a car so im not sure if the game will or even the engine of the game will do well with floating drivable objects :P but then again it can do carma so why not :P

Check who’s online