Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Postal²

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
DEHUMANIZER95
pedestrian

Postal²

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

Anyone is still playing this game?

So well... I was going around in Postal² and when I found this and though that you should add Postal Dude as a Character for Carmageddon: Reincarnation
Click me - I'm a Screenshot-Link!
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Postal²

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

I got Postal & Postal 2 through a GoG sale & attempted to play them for the first time recently. Couldn't get into them though. Literally couldn't work out what I was meant to be doing & got bored both times. Shame. I'm sure there's fun to be had. Maybe I should watch some lets play videos on youtube & try again.

How did that Carmageddon billboard got there?? Nice.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Postal²

Post by lemonrev »

I am not sure if they patched it but when it came out even before it hit steam i brought it though there web site.

Anyways. Was playing the stupid stupid level 1 that i could not get though because a doorway would not open up because a person was meant to be waiting at the doors failed to show up. I gave up after that because i found cleaning up and blowing dirty rags on the enemy was just stupid.

I hate the first level of postal 3.

But as for postal 2, i played though that game all missions wow what a laugh, and then uninstalled it and moved on.
DEHUMANIZER95
pedestrian

Postal²

Post by DEHUMANIZER95 »

The Carmageddon billboard was eventually patched into the game after its release on Steam.
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Postal²

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

lemonrev wrote:Was playing the stupid stupid level 1 that i could not get though because a doorway would not open up because a person was meant to be waiting at the doors failed to show up. I gave up after that because i found cleaning up and blowing dirty rags on the enemy was just stupid.
Sounds like we had the exact same experience with Postal lol. Apparently it's impossible to complete the first level. Wtf.

Regarding the OP suggestion about adding Postal Dude as a driver. There is only one thing to say about that. CarMODgeddon :)
Maxaxle
pedestrian

Postal²

Post by Maxaxle »

Ah, Postal 2. The only game in which you can solve most problems by peeing on them.
Southpark2010
hit n run

Postal²

Post by Southpark2010 »

Postal 2's DLC (aka Paradise Lost) is coming out April 17th, and it sounds pretty good as well. Is anyone else thinking of picking it up?

"More information about the game will be revealed in the coming weeks, but just to whet your appetite: Paradise Lost is a full-fledged free roam experience with five days of gameplay and multiple errands per day. Prepare yourself for new characters, weapons, power ups, gameplay features, and the many twists and turns to come! "
http://steamcommunity.com/games/POSTAL2/announcements/detail/190615233704658436

Check who’s online