Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Heavy Series & Gmod shorts

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
Mad_Maxine
Pink

Post by Mad_Maxine »

Hai guies,

I just started properly getting into Gmod movie making, I mean ive done it once before but Ive now got a host of editing tools, a better pc that can handle ltos of on screen objects flying around and high poly objects + characters, This is great right? well, it is for me,

I started making the Heavy series, Yeah I know.. Heavy, kinda generic, but every Gmod video is diffrent and has its own stupid things and bits of creativity, so I hope youll see that here too.

I shall also be posting silly Gmod shorts, of stupid dumb gags, and attempt to do creative things in it, I figured id post it here too since its my main community,

I will update this first post with every new video release, for those who may want to keep up? I atleast hope Someone does, so yeah stay here :P Im not gona ask you to subscribe, and im not ging to tell you to 'Smash that like button!' keep up here if ya want, This is for entertainment Im not a youtube earner heh.

Heavy series:

Part 1
Heavy Cars

Part 2
Heavy Jail
-=ComingSoon=-

G Shorts:

No videos yet.
Espyo
road raged psycho

Post by Espyo »

It has your standard G-Mod video humor. Pretty good! Only thing I didn't feel good about was the overly-long drive away section with the scout, medic, etc.
I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a Pikmin fan engine.
Psyrgery
speed freak

Post by Psyrgery »

Basically what Espyo said, I enjoyed your video! I have the utmost respect for Gmod filmmakers (Specially for Kitty0706 who introduced me to them and who unfortunately passed away last January)

The commercial (and the consequences) made me rofl, nice job!

Also, the last "unexpected" part of the video was also %D
Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil
deadsheep
hit n run

Post by deadsheep »

Pretty cool, I like it!

Other than maybe what Espyo & Psyrgery mentioned, I think the volume is a bit low.

It is not a problem for me because I can just crank the volume to ear (and speaker) shattering levels - but most people probably don't have that much "room" to change the volume.

Looking forward to your next video :)
Deadhart
motorised death

Post by Deadhart »

Ha ha wut lol
Wilbur Cobb
mechanic

Post by Wilbur Cobb »

Ahh tits, now I wanna make something!

...I dunno know Howto Gmod...

Anyone here good at decompiling Carma-assets into the SFM workshop?
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Wilbur Cobb wrote:Ahh tits, now I wanna make something!

...I dunno know Howto Gmod...

Anyone here good at decompiling Carma-assets into the SFM workshop?

Garry's Mod is something you have to pay for, and it's mostly posing things with the Physics Gun and doin' stopmotion. Source Filmmaker is complicated but can give good results too.
Wilbur Cobb
mechanic

Post by Wilbur Cobb »

Breakin'Benny wrote:Garry's Mod is something you have to pay for, and it's mostly posing things with the Physics Gun and doin' stopmotion. Source Filmmaker is complicated but can give good results too.
Well.

I appreciate the input but I already regularly use SFM.

Do you? I have no friends on steam to discuss annoying bugs with.
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Wilbur Cobb wrote:
Breakin'Benny wrote:Garry's Mod is something you have to pay for, and it's mostly posing things with the Physics Gun and doin' stopmotion. Source Filmmaker is complicated but can give good results too.

Well.

I appreciate the input but I already regularly use SFM.

Do you? I have no friends on steam to discuss annoying bugs with.

I kinda do, though I don't actively use it.
skyNET
turbo bastard

Post by skyNET »

Liking it, good use of tools given, and good angles overall! Don't get me wrong, just my thoughts:

A little faster action (or pace, rather) would not hurt. Sometimes less is more, and you still can show everything you want. More cuts are laborous and can be bad if overdone; but on the other hand can give a sense of more momentum, if used well.
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

Your video made me chuckle Maxine :) I imagine creating such videos is time consuming to say the least. Would it be possible to use C:R peds & vehicles in GMod??

Check who’s online