Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Reviews

For everything that doesn't belong elsewhere.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Reviews

Post by lemonrev »

I did find the game after typing carmageddon into the phone and looking at all the extra's including the clunt - muliplayer app that shows you how much time you have played in game and whatnot.

I see the reviews are actually either game play is too basic or needs way more optimizations on the iphone's out there

I hope you get those bugs sorted out.

but i also wanted to ask besides crashing into an opponent what else has the game to offer ?,

Tags:
Fuel
speed freak

Reviews

Post by Fuel »

It seems like that's all it has to offer. It's a mobile toilet game though so don't expect any more out of it. Personally I like seeing the visual upgrades for each car and hope that a system like that can get added to the main series of carma games at some point. It's something I've wanted since the original Carma actually.
lemonrev
road raged psycho

Reviews

Post by lemonrev »

But exactly how do you earn stuff like up grades when all you do is smash up your car ?
tonrac
speed freak

Reviews

Post by tonrac »

When you win a duel in crasher, you will earn cash. You earn even more cash if you succeed in running over pedestrian. This cash is usefull to upgrade your car, buy powerups or sign with sponsors. Upgrade your car is needed for leveling up your "impact force" to continue the campaign. Powerups is usefull for boosting "impact force" temporary or winning more money. Sign with sponsor will give you more money every races you win. You can disable auto center line assist in the option to improve the "challenge".
rosse119
turbo bastard

Reviews

Post by rosse119 »

I just got this and having a good time with it. Looking forward to seeing what other Carmageddon games will come to mobile.
Check out Karmageddon Khaos powered by the Retrolistic engine
viewtopic.php?t=13783
www.facebook.com/karmageddonchaos

Check who’s online