Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Game crash - lost progress

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Enterprise-E
pedestrian

Post by Enterprise-E »

I recently found the game, to my great delight, as it was my all-time favourite car game series. I quickly bought the full version as well.

Some times the game was hard crashing on my Samsung Galaxy SII, which meand, that the phone turned itself off, and i had to restart it manually. It was unconvenint, but not game breaking. But after the last such crash (which happened in the race selection menu), i restarted the thing, and found that MY PROGRESS HAS BEEN WIPED. I was in mid-late game already, just before unlocking some of the more awesome vehicles.

Now this is frustrating as hell. Tell me please if there is a way to restore my progress / manually edit some savegame file, to restore it, or whatever, because i absolutely dont want to start again this way.
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Hi Enterprise-E, sorry to hear your having problems running the game. If you haven't already done so, please submit a support request on the following link which asks for additional information that will help us fine the problem.

http://www.carmageddon.com/funsize/support/support-request
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
Enterprise-E
pedestrian

Post by Enterprise-E »

Thanks, i submitted one now. How do i know if i get an answer to that?

Check who’s online