Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Half screen tearing on Galaxy Tab 3

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Psygineer
mechanic

Post by Psygineer »

I just got my first tablet through a bank promotion. A Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) the first thing I did was install the copy of Carmageddon I bought from the Humble Bundle. Everything went fine until I tried to race, as it started the count down over half the screen started flashing black and the stayed black. The race started and it kept flickering with the lower right triangle (hard to describe, cut the screen on a diagonal). Anyone know of a way to fix this? Other games I have tried have had no issues at all running. Even some pretty graphically intensive games.
adrenalin101
pedestrian

Post by adrenalin101 »

Me too! I also got my Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 on my bank promo and the first game I installed was Carmageddon and I also getthe weird screen tear/artifact issue. Please fix!
shane
Stainless

Post by shane »

Sorry to hear your having problems, we'll take a look at the issue. Could I also ask that you submit a support request using our support request form which can be found on the link below and provide as much information as possible such as your Android OS version:

http://www.carmageddon.com/funsize/support/support-request
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
adrenalin101
pedestrian

Post by adrenalin101 »

Done, ive submitted the issue. i hope it gets resolved in a not-too-far-away update.
Psygineer
mechanic

Post by Psygineer »

shane wrote:Sorry to hear your having problems, we'll take a look at the issue. Could I also ask that you submit a support request using our support request form which can be found on the link below and provide as much information as possible such as your Android OS version:

http://www.carmageddon.com/funsize/support/support-request

I did that when I made this post originally, just figured I would see if anyone had any suggestions!
ruben.huertas
pedestrian

Post by ruben.huertas »

me too with the same bug !!! its very hard play like this !!!!

galaxy tab 3 7"

in the galaxy S3 perfect, but in that table... !!!!

Check who’s online