Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Purchased Carmageddon for my android, but can't install.

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Nephrite
mechanic

Post by Nephrite »

Hey guys,

I just purchased Carma for my ZTE Blade III android (4.0.4.). It said on Google Play Store that the app is compatible with my device, however when I try to install it I get the message "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped".

I only got the device the other day and already successfully installed some free apps. Carma was the first app I purchased. I was able to update some other apps, after I purchased Carma. It seems my Play Store crashes only when I try to install Carma. :-(

Any help? I'm new to the world of smartphones btw.
The Garbarian
Stainless

Post by The Garbarian »

Hi,

Unfortunately we did not add the device to the supported ones. As you may know there are tens of thousands of devices out there on the Android market and we are not able to test them all.

Our current device list is:
https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200364571-Can-I-play-Carmageddon-on-my-Android-Device-

Sometimes the device plays it, but in your case it would require more research from us as it seems you say it does not run.

I would advice you to add a ticket to carmageddon.com/bugger and QA will handle it from there.

Thanks,

j

Check who’s online