Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Crash on Asus Transformer TF101 when trying to play

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
rezorrand
pedestrian

Crash on Asus Transformer TF101 when trying to play

Post by rezorrand »

I'm having problems in getting to actually play this game on Asus Transformer TF101. I got the free promo version and I also tried running the demo, but both have the same issue.

It starts all fine and I can traverse the menus without issues, but when I start the race, regardless of what level or car I have chosen, the game just crashes away to "desktop". No error messages or anything, it just closes. I've tried having both the keyboard attached and no keyboard attached, but it does nothing. Same happens also when I enter the credits section.

I also sent a support request a while back with subject "Crashes when clicking 'Race' or 'Credits'" 12th of May, but it hasn't been responded to or acknowledged yet.

Are there any others with same issue, have you managed to get around it? I'd love to play this game, but currently it's impossible. Also is the promo version going to be updated since I don't remember having seen any updates for it since I got the game in first place.

Check who’s online