Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Obtaining special forces police car

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
santi1185
pedestrian

Post by santi1185 »

How I can get the special forces police car? I have played many times that level, but can not get the car. It is impossible, rivals are destroyed alone while I try to get that car. How I can get it? Thanks
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

You need a strong vehicle (like Dumpy's Plow or Otis P Jivefunk's Caddy Fat Cat) and APO at 5. But you may have to lure down the Suppressor to where you can find a Solid Granite-powerup as well!
santi1185
pedestrian

Post by santi1185 »

Yes, I use Dumpy's Plow but the problem is the others, they do not give me time. Before you got the car at finish the game, now I can just steal it?
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

Hmph, then I believe you'll have to get some extra time by wasting around 3 opponents (& Squad Cars included, if you're skilled, strong, and patient enough to take up a fight against the Cops!)
hazardic
motorised death

Post by hazardic »

santi1185 wrote:How I can get it? Thanks

for me it was very simple. just grabbed cop apc after beating the game with max apo. othervise it could be quite challenging.

and for your problem

santi1185 wrote:rivals are destroyed alone while I try to get that car.

my solution was to low down the armor level, so opponents wasn't able to be killed by my body
santi1185
pedestrian

Post by santi1185 »

I have the car! I got him away on a long road and I let them push me to end, and he destroyed only. Thanks to all.
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

..No worries, really. We'll meet again, and you hopefully improve at English & grammar.

How I got the Suppressor: Since the acceleration on the Plough now sucks, I had to push Biggun off the rooftop and land on him several times to get his machine to let out smoke.

Check who’s online