Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Carma unlock Suppressor without APO

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
robertvdveen80
pedestrian

Post by robertvdveen80 »

When this is posted before: I'm sorry.

Do this with a heavy car. I tested this with the Squad Car and King Merc. I have used no APO upgrades and no Solid granite car or Damage Magnifier. I have used medium difficulty and I played this on Android.

When playing Blood on the rooftops, go to checkpoint 4 and drive up to the roof. Make sure that you have some minutes of time when you are going to try this. When exiting the ramp, turn to the right and then you will see the Suppressor, parked near the edge.

Drive to the Suppressor and try to push it off the rooftop head-to-head. Make sure that you will fall together with the Suppressor. When done right, the Supressor will fall and you will fall on top of the Suppressor.

You will waste and unlock the Supressor when you do this about 5-6 times. Between every time you have to wait a moment, so the Suppressor will reset itself back to the position where it first was.

Have fun!
Breakin'Benny
speed freak

Post by Breakin'Benny »

I knew about this strategy before, considering it wasn't enough with Solid Granite or all APO on 5... Though, I did use Don Dumpy's Plough.
Matrix
pedestrian

Post by Matrix »

This strategy is actually lurking around here somewhere. Probably an old thread now. And it is possible to be done with a lighter car; although, the heavier the car, the better chance of success.

EDIT: 18 days? Whoops, I'm not one for checking dates, am I?
Kutter
pedestrian

Post by Kutter »

if you can unlock the cop car, there's no need. it's still hard though.

Check who’s online