Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

New update?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Carmanen
driver

New update?

Post by Carmanen »

Did anyone else received a new update? I just updated mine but i didn't saw any changelog but i guess the game is now running a little better (or am i just imagining) so was it performance optimization update?
hazardic
motorised death

New update?

Post by hazardic »

yep indeed. please, give us a changelog
KnightStalker
pedestrian

New update?

Post by KnightStalker »

Its running a little smoother on my S3, but could be a placebo effect looking for things that have changed.
HansSchmucker
driver

New update?

Post by HansSchmucker »

The input-queue bug seems to be partially fixed. Where it used to cause the game to hang when you pressed anything on the gamepad, it will now continue to work (eventhough you still can't control the game with the gamepad). So now, stuff like GameKeyboard might work.

It's only partially fixed though: Plugging my phone into the docking station results in an instant crash now, where it previously would cause the game to hang until Android closed it.
nobby
Stainless

New update?

Post by nobby »

Hi chaps,

There was no "What's New" Changelog added for this Update, purely because it was a tiny, tiny compliance issue change that has absolutely no bearing on the game itself (it was a required minor icon update!).
I was in the war.
HansSchmucker
driver

New update?

Post by HansSchmucker »

Hmm... so the changes I was seeing were coincidence, probably caused by an OS upgrade? That's GREAT! It means that GameKeyboard actually works with certain OS versions.

Check who’s online