Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Multiplayer?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
aegerup
pedestrian

Multiplayer?

Post by aegerup »

Is there a multiplayer mode or will there be one soon?
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Multiplayer?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

Right now, there's no multiplayer but apparently it might be added in an upcoming update.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
Bad_Biogene
pedestrian

Multiplayer?

Post by Bad_Biogene »

Developers said that if the game sells well they'll propably add multiplayer, packs and even Carma 2.

So, tell all your friends to buy the game and by doing that you support Devs ;)
cr4zyjay
hit n run

Multiplayer?

Post by cr4zyjay »

shame android does not have a native gamecentre like iphone - would be much easier to implement
UnrealKazu
pedestrian

Multiplayer?

Post by UnrealKazu »

cr4zyjay wrote:shame android does not have a native gamecentre like iphone - would be much easier to implement
Quite funny that, as of the Google I/O keynote of yesterday, this is no longer the case! ;)

Maybe Stainless can take advantage of this new service.
deskicio
pedestrian

Multiplayer?

Post by deskicio »

I used to own Carmaggedon when it was first released and I'll never forget the endless hours of fun I had playing multiplayer with my friends.

Several multiplayer games where available but my favorite was always fox 'n' hounds.

I guess the fact of having the games being over the internet make it a bit harder to add to the game, but if it worked on a 166 MHz Pentium and a 10Mbits Ethernet it has to work on modern cellphones.

In fact I don’t even care if it's over the internet I can manage if it only works on Local Wi-Fi.

Bring back the multiplayer mode!!!
MickiMatsu
turbo bastard

Multiplayer?

Post by MickiMatsu »

I never did try the multiplayer of Carmageddon until recently, when I finally got it working with a friend using Hamachi..!

I really liked the style of multiplayer, and I'd be all over it if actually internet multiplayer was possible, even on the iPhone and Android version of the game..!

I'd definitely play the multiplayer of Carmageddon on my android phone if it was available, so I want to support the idea of it happening if possible..!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Check who’s online