Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

How to download carmageddon for iOS NOW

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
Shadow4rrior
pedestrian

Post by Shadow4rrior »

Open Safari, search "Carmageddon itunes.apple.com" (without ") on Google and filter the results by date. You shoud find it preatty easily, even if you can't find it directly on the Appstore.

Hope this helps, bye ;)
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

Yeah if its officially available to the public now why on earth does it not come up through a simple search of the app store??

Thanks for the tip Shadow.

Edit. Ok so I have now found it in the app store, it just isn't the first result. My bad.
Fuel
speed freak

Post by Fuel »

Odd, it was the first thing that popped up for me when I searched directly on my phone about an hour ago. I'm running iOS 6. On the ipad running iOS 5.1 it is admittedly like the 5th item listed but still on the first batch of results.
The Urban Spaceman
speed freak

Post by The Urban Spaceman »

I have an iPod touch 4G updated to whatever is the latest os. It was the 5th result. I was expecting it to be the first since its an exact match. Hopefully soon it will be the 1st result.

Check who’s online