Dear returning Carmageddon fans Image

These last years, the CWA Board assimilated what was archived from many old Carmageddon forums, including the whole of the Official Carmageddon.com Forums.
If you wish to merge any previous account you might have had with your new or existing CWA account, don't hesitate to reach out to us !

Splat Pack included?

Chat about funsize Carmageddon for Android and iOS!
JayJ47
pedestrian

Splat Pack included?

Post by JayJ47 »

While the cars are obviously the original Eagle and Hawk and the maps are from the Max Pack/standard game I was wondering if there was a possibility of the Splat Pack being a part of this version.

The two packs are basically the same game and it extend the gameplay more. You could even be given a choice to drive the Original Eagle/Hawk or the Splat Pack versions. The tracks from Splat Pack can easily be added into the main list of tracks and it will give you a much wider variety of environments imagine it as an official SplatMeld with slightly better graphics.
Skizzo321
pedestrian

Splat Pack included?

Post by Skizzo321 »

Think it's going to be Carma 1 only.

That being said if this version is successful, I'm sure the company who did this port could easily and cheaply convert Splat Pack as well...
Evil Jack
driver

Splat Pack included?

Post by Evil Jack »

Its not like it can't be an update to the app at a later time. I could easily see them making another aap for spalt pack and Carma 2 if they original app sells well. Trust me, I will selling the hell out of it to all my friends. I want to see Carmageddon make a come back in a big way.
Nisei
hit n run

Splat Pack included?

Post by Nisei »

It would be smart if they make the Splat Pack an in-game purchase.
JeReMiZ
hit n run

Splat Pack included?

Post by JeReMiZ »

I don't like the idea of having two separate Carma, C1 and SP. Carma1 alone is good, but having played with the meld patch a lot, it's lacking opponent and environnements.

So I hope they meld the two !
me-onfire
turbo bastard

Splat Pack included?

Post by me-onfire »

maybe shane could answer this question now ;)

is the splatpack included ?

ill but it anyway iam just curios ;)
Toshiba-3
BRender Actor

Splat Pack included?

Post by Toshiba-3 »

The Splat Pack is not included, guys.

I guess it could be ported to mobile as well at a later time, but I think they don't have updated textures for the Splat Pack vehicles. Would require some more work thus, must be sure it's worth it.
Image / carmageddon add-ons at road reaction
shane
Stainless

Splat Pack included?

Post by shane »

me-onfire wrote:maybe shane could answer this question now ;)

is the splatpack included ?

ill but it anyway iam just curios ;)

Just to confirm, the Splat Pack is not included - this is a port of the original version. If it sells well, we may consider putting in the Splat Pack, but for now all the team is focused on continuing with the development of Carmageddon: Reincarnation!
Ex-Carmageddon Community Manager - Carmageddon.com
me-onfire
turbo bastard

Splat Pack included?

Post by me-onfire »

thanks @ toshiba and shane to clarify this :)

Check who’s online